One Synth Challenge #126: Bazz::Murda by DistoCore (MrKarolus is the winner!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazz::Murda Free Bazz::Murda Pro

In case anyone is interested in the ride cymbal preset. We did use some effects on it, but it definitely works as it is. Played at the F3 note.
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Carl_saved wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:14 am In case anyone is interested in the ride cymbal preset. We did use some effects on it, but it definitely works as it is. Played at the F3 note.
Thanks!
sweet, this will be interesting to ascertain, thks

Voted! I may tweak my votes a bit, but this was really a sterling round. Very impressed.

Voted
MAny thanks for the comments, will try and respond :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

voted! thanks for comments to everyone. I don't know, if I can participate in this month on OSC 127 due our vacations, I will try my best

Voted!

I can see a "blank" name in the list of entries and when I use the link it says "This track was not found. Maybe it has been removed". Looks like we lost a participant.

Not all tracks commented. Sorry if I missid your submission. I will try to find a bit more time to revisit other entries.

I assume that making a synthesized cymbal sounds are kinda tricky. Many people asking about it. I will leave here some presets that I used in my entry. Ofcourse, they were processed with lots of effects, but the initial idea is a good starting point...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Voted!

Thanks to everyone who left me some feedback. It was a really impressive round :)
"We should not kill the earth, we wouldn´t know where to bury it!" - Michel Granger

VCA-089 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:15 pm I can see a "blank" name in the list of entries and when I use the link it says "This track was not found. Maybe it has been removed". Looks like we lost a participant.
I've also realized this, while trying to update my votes. This is the "Propagate" Track by Teevian:
https://soundcloud.com/teevian/propagate-osc126

That's really strange since this track is visible in the official KVR OSC 126 playlist.

As for your posted programs, I would really like to integrate them into the next version of Bazz::Murda.
That would help other users with the sound design and act as a good productive example.
But I need an OK from you and a name, which will appear on the UI for example:
Ride cymbals by Carl_saved
VCA-089 Cymbals

or
Chinese Flute by Liqih
Please let me know if you want your program to be added to the build-in preset bank.

Have a good and sunny Sunday!

Thanks.

Here are my presets used in my track. 10 files in archive.

DistoCore wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:36 pm Please let me know if you want your program to be added to the build-in preset bank.
Here are my sounds created for OSC126.

As usual, if anyone wants any constructive criticism from me, feel free to send me a PM.

Cheers!

Voted, and blown away. What really struck me about this month were the number of dance floor ready tracks. Apparently groove really got into peoples bones with B::M. A lot of 5s from me, but I refuse to change any of them. Great job to all.

I made a few more presets and named them properly. Feel free to use them as you want...
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Voted.
(Discliplined form, beaty, great motifs, hidden gems - those attracted this time).

Voted.
Really interesting round.

Return to “Instruments”