Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:17 am So what's the update rate for modulation , is it at sample rate or a lesser control rate ?
Not sure about the max, but the modulation in the fx is going audio rate for sure (like in byome and triad).

It's appearing for $99 for me. I'm not going to buy it. Will it work for another user or is it tied to my account?

Mr Arkadin wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:00 am It's appearing for $99 for me. I'm not going to buy it. Will it work for another user or is it tied to my account?
Tied to your account. I don't think you can buy plugins as gifts or anything like that.

First impression...
It’s kind of fizzy sounding... very digital. The pads all have a very similar character which is interesting but definitely not analog sounding. Reminds me when I bought the Oberheim OB12 which has that virtual analog sound... not great when you are looking for warm analog sounds. I did manage to get some very nice ‘Interstellar/Beasts Of No Nation spacey pads out of it so that’s a step in right direction. Some of the weirder sounds are good for film stuff and there’s a very good pulsing synth preset like the Passion Pit one on the song The Reeling.
Bread and butter sounds... forget it. Plenty of other synths for that.
Little CPU heavy.
Could do with better presets IMO.
This could be a grower but right now it’s early days and I’m not too sure.

$91 for me with all the vouchers and incl. tax.

Tempting... :roll:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

I’ll likely get it at 129 but was kinda expecting a crossgrade offer as I have a few of their effects including triad.

Interesting synth and sounds nice, but not sure if I would eventually ever use this as I own so many other synths. Many of the osc modules go over my head on how the sound is actually formed.

Supersaw sounds nice with Drift on, not very nice without Drift. Can't get Unison to do anything? (Haven't read the manual).

Slightly put off by having to set up macros to automate essentials like Filter envelope.

raymondwave wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:33 am Interesting synth and sounds nice, but not sure if I would eventually ever use this as I own so many other synths. Many of the osc modules go over my head on how the sound is actually formed.

Supersaw sounds nice with Drift on, not very nice without Drift. Can't get Unison to do anything? (Haven't read the manual).

Slightly put off by having to set up macros to automate essentials like Filter envelope.
Be sure to edit the sliders next to the osc parameters. When unison is enabled, these act like depth sliders for the osc parameters. Which is actually cool. Unison on the whole range of parameters is new (afaik). Falcon has some extra unison options, but that is about it i think

Is there a code for heavy hitters or is it now tied your account?

PA is so confusing. I have 18 PA plugs (including all but two of UA) and I have been getting heavy hitter emails for a while but now I don’t.

Oh well.

I'm glad they gave an intro price... That said, while it's a powerful synth, I'm not mad on the sound. But lets hope PA stick with the intro prices, etc.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I had planned to get this one for a very long time but Plugin Alliance lowered my voucher THIS month. See you later Plugin Alliance ! :ud:
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

nathanj wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:47 am Is there a code for heavy hitters or is it now tied your account?

PA is so confusing. I have 18 PA plugs (including all but two of UA) and I have been getting heavy hitter emails for a while but now I don’t.

Oh well.
Confuse and conquer!
Always Read the Manual!

I'm still fuming I waited all this time for this synth and now it's more than I thought it was going to be.

Quick question. I don't know if I am terming this correctly or not. But does this thing have an arpegiator that you can set the program to the BPM of your track and hit a key on the keyboard and have this cool sound effect come out in perfect timing? I'm primarily a guitarist looking to add more and more cool layers to songs and stuff like that. Also do a tad bit of producing. This is something I am able to do with Helion SE in Cubase. I'm looking to pick this up from Plugin Alliance if it will do stuff like that. Thanks in advance. :tu: :phones:

TheEdster75 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:12 am Quick question. I don't know if I am terming this correctly or not. But does this thing have an arpegiator that you can set the program to the BPM of your track and hit a key on the keyboard and have this cool sound effect come out in perfect timing? I'm primarily a guitarist looking to add more and more cool layers to songs and stuff like that. Also do a tad bit of producing. This is something I am able to do with Helion SE in Cubase. I'm looking to pick this up from Plugin Alliance if it will do stuff like that. Thanks in advance. :tu: :phones:
No arp in this thing. Also, the main amp env can't be triggered by the internal sequencers. So you'll have to rely on external devices for that

Return to “Instruments”