Hi there! I'm extremely proud to announce LEKKO - an intimate upright piano, recorded imperfectly through vintage analogue kit for maximum character and a collection of beautiful, textural sound design patches, exploring the world of tape and modular effects.
This is not the most deeply sampled piano ever with a gazillion mic positions. It has a particular sound that I happen to love. And I hope you will, too.
Available now at an intro price of £29 (going to £39 on September 12th).
SO WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Piano sustains (5xRR). Three dynamic layers (one recorded, two simulated).
- Characterful shorts (5xRR), going through finger-muted samples to full ringing. Three dynamic layers.
- Irregular tremolos performed at two intensities (freestyle, not synced to tempo or anything).
- All acustic patches include key release samples, recorded across the entire keyboard (5xRR).
- 6 sound design ‘Afterglow’ patches, created by processing the raw samples with a selection of outboard equipment and tape.
- 14 ‘Layers’ patches, allowing you to create your own combinations of sounds taken from the ‘Afterglow’ section.
- 7.26GB download (ncw loseless compression, 12.6GB original content). All samples recorded at 96kHz. Presented at 24 bit, 48kHz.
- Beautiful interface inspired by 20th century avant-garde design.
- Full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 required. This library does not work in the free Kontakt Player.