SOUNDCLOUD - "This track is being processed" problems?!?!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, anyone able to upload to soundcloud? iv tried three times to no avail just to be faced with three greyed out tracks unable to play saying "This track is being processed"

i uploaded about two hours ago, no problem at all

walidantar wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:18 pm i uploaded about two hours ago, no problem at all
May I ask what country you’re in, trying to find a correlation as a lot of people seem to be having the same issue, would like to narrow it down

Generally that just means you need to wait a minute or 5 (presumably because the server is backed up for whatever reason).

Yup, usually for me the blue progress bar 50% indicates the file upload and then the orange progress bar remaining 50% indicates the processing part taking a few minutes max in total, been waiting 45minutes so far
sjm wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:36 pm Generally that just means you need to wait a minute or 5 (presumably because the server is backed up for whatever reason).

Maybe you upload is stalled for whatever reason then. Have you tried a new upload? I've had one or two uploads fail miserably over the years, but it's pretty rare.

@sureno, saudi arabia

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”