Toneboosters Barricade v4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vortifex wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:47 pm Ahhhh no, he's gone and changed the behaviour of the waveform display. Now it starts drawing it from left to right, shifts the image back to the left and starts again. I really don't like this. There was nothing wrong with the continuous scrolling like before. Not exactly a deal breaker but it seems like an unnecessary change.
Noticed this too and liking it a lot. Much easier on the eyes than a scrolling view!

Also the whole user interface is much smoother; it looks like many knobs and controls now have micro animations that weren't there before, really nice!

Also liking the update on the Reverb a lot, with the spectrum analyser. It's really useful to see how the input and reverb parts interact in real time!

New VST and AU plugins (free!)
EZQ v3.3.0
Broadcast v3.3.0
BroadcastV3.png
Blast from the past.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

:love: :love: :D :party: :party: :tu:

BerryLaCroix wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:41 am
Vortifex wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:47 pm Ahhhh no, he's gone and changed the behaviour of the waveform display. Now it starts drawing it from left to right, shifts the image back to the left and starts again. I really don't like this.
Noticed this too and liking it a lot. Much easier on the eyes than a scrolling view!
Hmmm, yeah this should have been an option IMO, I much preferred the continuous scrolling.

Interesting, will ToneBooster release a compressor at some point? Or a distortion plugin with lfos?

Igro wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:58 pm Interesting, will ToneBooster release a compressor at some point? Or a distortion plugin with lfos?
There are compressors in the Track Essentials and Bus Essentials packs, and the multi-FX Module in Track essentials allows LFO control over Decimate and Quantize amounts, plus non-modulated Compress and Saturation controls.

I remember Broadcast from a few years ago. Very nice plugin !
I'm glad its back !
Is it resizeable now ?

Winstontaneous wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:13 pm
Igro wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:58 pm Interesting, will ToneBooster release a compressor at some point? Or a distortion plugin with lfos?
There are compressors in the Track Essentials and Bus Essentials packs, and the multi-FX Module in Track essentials allows LFO control over Decimate and Quantize amounts, plus non-modulated Compress and Saturation controls.
Plus they have a compressor that is called Barricade.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sinkmusic wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:36 pm I remember Broadcast from a few years ago. Very nice plugin !
I'm glad its back !
Is it resizeable now ?
The GUI looks like it's fixed.

The Noodlist wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:15 pmThe GUI looks like it's fixed.
The GUI is now brown, but doesn't seem resizeable :(

https://www.acoustica.com/images/forum- ... dcast1.pdf
Broadcast manual for the previous version, the controls look similar.

Vortifex wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:04 pm I'm hoping he'll do a version 4 of his bus compressor with a reworked UI and improvements to the automatic loudness matching, which doesn't work all that well. A more standard sidechain highpass with the frequency displayed would be cool too.
:tu:

I've been hoping Jerone might get around to a v4 of the Bus Comp as well...

That's a good one :wink:

The improvements in the v4 plugins are appreciated...
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:21 pm
Vortifex wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:04 pm I'm hoping he'll do a version 4 of his bus compressor with a reworked UI and improvements to the automatic loudness matching, which doesn't work all that well. A more standard sidechain highpass with the frequency displayed would be cool too.

I've been hoping Jerone might get around to a v4 of the Bus Comp as well...

That's a good one :wink:

The improvements in the v4 plugins are appreciated...
+1 for V4 of the Bus Compressor please Jeroen

bungle wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:27 pm It is ridiculously easy to understand and i would say even more so when you compare like for like, consider it as three plugins.
Saturator into a compressor into a Limiter, quite probably one of the best plugins i have ever bought, and i am not a dynamics collector like some, for years i only used 1176 and LA.
Hadn’t really fully understood B4, since I was using other comps on individual tracks - only using it on the master as a limiter. But now I have it on every track, running through sat and comp, using the limiter to barricade when needed. The auto makeup is fool-proof, and the whole thing is just so smart and easy to use.

Return to “Effects”