Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

stockholm808 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:02 am Its redirecting me and then nothing
Strange, as it worked last time I've tried. I'll upload pooBoys, maybe Impulsive and something by Martin Rodensjö when I get home.

Ok, here are the promised uploads:
pooBoys
Rick Jelliffe: Impulsive is there, among others.
Martin Rodensjö - Phaedra synth

[EDIT]
I've contacted Scott Danesi, he seems to have lost his synths and sources.

Nahkranoth wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:55 pm Ok, here are the promised uploads:
pooBoys
Rick Jelliffe: Impulsive is there, among others.
Martin Rodensjö - Phaedra synth

[EDIT]
I've contacted Scott Danesi, he seems to have lost his synths and sources.
Thanx a lot !
You dont know anything about the other vsts do you ?

I know nothing of the other ones, they're rarities among rarities. Those who know may have grown tired of this thread :-)

Eki Jokisalo just answered, he doesn't have his synths too :-(

I wonder why there isnt any website we share these old plugins on. I mean there is VST4FREE and VST MUseum but they dont have the half of what we have shared in years here.
A site with interesting facts and sections like"Unknown Developers" or "Totaly Lost VSTs" would be cool. I know that nobody has time to create and superwise a site like this, but we have everything in this topic. Why couldnt it be a public site?
Or we just bomb the aforementioned sites with all we got ? They will surely threedouble their collection in some weeks...

And now something completely different
I deleted vsts by the help of a virus scanner. Dont really remember which were freeware or payware but i need them back ! Please help, the house feels empty without them. I took a pause from work, i am useless in these days when those little bastards are the ones are on my mind. When i close my eyes i see the little red flanger, the big ugly brown reverb, the guiless errr whatsitnamed...
Now here we go:

Alfonso Damora - Megatone
ConcreteFX - Vectric
Grushenko
Innovative Audio
Key to Sound - Essential comp
Killapluggies - Bad Tube
MB - Symodix
Norsez
Northdweller
Ohm Force - Ohmygod
Project-X
Psychic Mod - Miditron
Rammer - Flagrum
Riccardo Sinigaglia - Granulator
Rockstar
Rocktave
Silverspike - Reverbit
Soundbytes - Symphatizer
SPC - Freek
Tagomago - Dist
Taylor FX
Tiger Reverb
Tone Carver - Ambia
Vickers Armstrong - Crystals, Glowballs, Triton1c
Virtuasonics - Combspace, Si1
Xeet Street - Comprimere
Zion DSP - Lilplug
Zynaptic - Unchirp

Have a nice day

virus scans take total liberties sometimes.

stockholm808 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:20 am I wonder why there isnt any website we share these old plugins on. I mean there is VST4FREE and VST MUseum but they dont have the half of what we have shared in years here.
A site with interesting facts and sections like"Unknown Developers" or "Totaly Lost VSTs" would be cool. I know that nobody has time to create and superwise a site like this, but we have everything in this topic. Why couldnt it be a public site?
Or we just bomb the aforementioned sites with all we got ? They will surely threedouble their collection in some weeks...

And now something completely different
I deleted vsts by the help of a virus scanner. Dont really remember which were freeware or payware but i need them back ! Please help, the house feels empty without them. I took a pause from work, i am useless in these days when those little bastards are the ones are on my mind. When i close my eyes i see the little red flanger, the big ugly brown reverb, the guiless errr whatsitnamed...
Now here we go:

Alfonso Damora - Megatone
ConcreteFX - Vectric
Grushenko
Innovative Audio
Key to Sound - Essential comp
Killapluggies - Bad Tube
MB - Symodix
Norsez
Northdweller
Ohm Force - Ohmygod
Project-X
Psychic Mod - Miditron
Rammer - Flagrum
Riccardo Sinigaglia - Granulator
Rockstar
Rocktave
Silverspike - Reverbit
Soundbytes - Symphatizer
SPC - Freek
Tagomago - Dist
Taylor FX
Tiger Reverb
Tone Carver - Ambia
Vickers Armstrong - Crystals, Glowballs, Triton1c
Virtuasonics - Combspace, Si1
Xeet Street - Comprimere
Zion DSP - Lilplug
Zynaptic - Unchirp

Have a nice day
Which Virus Scanner caused such destruction?

stockholm808 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:20 am I wonder why there isnt any website we share these old plugins on. I mean there is VST4FREE and VST MUseum but they dont have the half of what we have shared in years here.
I guess it's a good idea to contact who's behind VST4FREE, as the plugins collected there can be downloaded directly from VST4FREE, not linked to corresponding developer's sites, as vstplanet and vstmuseum mainly do.
stockholm808 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:20 am And now something completely different
I've uploaded the ones, which I've got and which are not payware.
>>>clickety-click<<<

Contents:
Killapluggies Bad Tube
MB Plugins SymodiX - what a good one!
Neuenberger TigerDelay (Not Tiger Reverb, but its big, brown and ugly)
Norsez Onkot, Nilpat, Pali, Sukreep
OhmForce Ohmygod
Psychic Modulation Miditron
Rammer Zsolt Effects, Dualogic and Flagrum (still great one)
Riccardo Sinigaglia granulator, ringscope, synthmod
Xeet Street Comprimere
ZionDSP LilPlug
Vickers-Armstrong:
http://www.vickers-armstrongs.co.uk/vir ... wballs.zip
http://www.vickers-armstrongs.co.uk/vir ... ystals.zip
http://www.vickers-armstrongs.co.uk/vir ... eMaker.zip
http://www.vickers-armstrongs.co.uk/vir ... iton1a.zip
http://www.vickers-armstrongs.co.uk/vir ... iton1b.zip
http://www.vickers-armstrongs.co.uk/vir ... iton1c.zip

CoFX Vectrik, Rocktave, Silverspike ReverbIt, Virtuasonics ones and Zynaptic aren't free.

While I'm sure, that I've collected some others from your list, they're on another PC far from where I currently am.

[EDIT]
Just found Project X - Reverb RV-1X

"Which Virus Scanner caused such destruction?"

That famous russian one

Thank you very much !!!

So what do you guys think about to collect everything we have to one place ? Are you willing to give away your collection ? I guess in this group we own the biggest ever vst collection. Wouldnt it be great to see it on a website and make it public ? I personally lost some of them in the last 10 years and maybe some of them are lost forever. Old hard discs and DVDs arent the safest place for them. It is time to give them a home.
We have THE LIST as you probably know that and it might contain almost everything that has come out since Steinberg made the first one.
Maybe we should have a storage site where people could upload their plugins. Then they must be selected and being put into alphabeticaly ordered folders of the developers with pictures, description etc. I wonder how much space we need ...
I am not an expert of these old gems just a fan so this work surely needs our gurus from this site, their help is unavoidable. Please if you like the idea and have suggestions let me know.

stockholm808 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:17 pm So what do you guys think about to collect everything we have to one place ? Are you willing to give away your collection ? I guess in this group we own the biggest ever vst collection. Wouldnt it be great to see it on a website and make it public ? I personally lost some of them in the last 10 years and maybe some of them are lost forever. Old hard discs and DVDs arent the safest place for them. It is time to give them a home.
We have THE LIST as you probably know that and it might contain almost everything that has come out since Steinberg made the first one.
Maybe we should have a storage site where people could upload their plugins. Then they must be selected and being put into alphabeticaly ordered folders of the developers with pictures, description etc. I wonder how much space we need ...
I am not an expert of these old gems just a fan so this work surely needs our gurus from this site, their help is unavoidable. Please if you like the idea and have suggestions let me know.
Yep, I'd share my collection, of course. I think, we should ask vst4free. It's not the most comfortable to roam and search, but I guess It has some much needed storage space to host the whole shebang. If no one contacts vst4free until saturday, then I may do it.

I have done it and he was excited.
It looks like we are already two, but i would like to hear what others think about it.

you'd have to go through and check the license terms of each one... :-/
most are ok, i think, but there's the odd one where redistribution is restricted.
it would be good to have mega-zips of all the old stuff, but how do you sort and
organise it?

Return to “Instruments”