Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Stefken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:23 am The intro price (-30%) for the Dark Avenger skins ends in 48 hours. (The bundle adds another -25%).
So hurry.

You can get them at https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins.

The Dark Avengers series consists of:

Dark Avenger - Blue

DAB1-1200.jpg

Dark Avenger - Cyanide

DAC1-1200.jpg

Dark Avenger - Original

avenger_reduced.jpg
damn that looks amazing!

I wish e-licenser was among upcoming protection schemes.
It would work for the crowd already owning other VPS products (or some Cubase products).
Also, among known hardware DRMs, e-licenser looks like the lesser evil to me (for a bunch of reasons, but mainly because of "feeling")
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Someone asked Manuel on another thread if the big announcement on a big upcoming product at ReFX is coming anytime soon. Not sure if Manuel saw it, but would be nice if he answered here.

Ryan99 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:11 am Someone asked Manuel on another thread if the big announcement on a big upcoming product at ReFX is coming anytime soon. Not sure if Manuel saw it, but would be nice if he answered here.
Can you please share the link to it? I remember the last big announcement from reFX turned into discontinuing products and letting people down :D

there is nothing to comment yet for me

msvs wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:44 pm not not possible atm.. .meanwhile you could create a shape with pure DC Offset?
But it's only possible to use only one osc as fm mod.
For the sample stacker you need sensitivity, time and patience to tune it.

And with no matter how much DC offset I draw my own freeform curve over the 0 line, the modulated osc always folds over / reflects. That's why I suspect there's a DC offset filter or something similar, which holds the modulator or pitch in balance?

im deciding between phase plant and this

CharlieCrizzle wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:04 pm im deciding between phase plant and this
Avenger has a drum osc and it is great when mixing kick and bass

Quick tip on kick and bass add a sidechain on the kick and flip the env then add the same sidechain on bass but don't flip it and your done. To make it even better copy the bass osc to another osc add eq on both osc and separate both with the eq and you can add a faster sidechain on the mid top bass and sidechain more the sub 😎

it looks very advanced. is it real bad on cpu>?

CharlieCrizzle wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:04 pm im deciding between phase plant and this
As a friendly tip: you may wait with Avenger due to its changes to the copy protection scheme. Unlike phase plant, it'll not be a easy license file anymore.

CharlieCrizzle wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:37 pm it looks very advanced. is it real bad on cpu>?
Not really (I'm on a Mac, not sure about Windows). Phase Plant GUI isn't hardware accelerated so PP uses more CPU on my computer. The sound engines are comparable. I think both have demos that you can try.

Edit
Last edited by neverfall on Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember kids...Everything is impossible until it's actually done.

Stefken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:23 am The intro price (-30%) for the Dark Avenger skins ends in 48 hours. (The bundle adds another -25%).
So hurry.

You can get them at https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins.

The Dark Avengers series consists of:

Dark Avenger - Blue

DAB1-1200.jpg

Dark Avenger - Cyanide

DAC1-1200.jpg

Dark Avenger - Original

avenger_reduced.jpg
Any chance that these skins will go on sale again soon? I just purchased Avenger, but the original skin leaves so much to be desired.
Remember kids...Everything is impossible until it's actually done.

Return to “Instruments”