Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

chk071 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:42 pm Those sneaky russians... they're even secretive about their most appreciated new features. :) Should just upload it on Youtube, and make a lot of people happy with that, hehe.
Thanks for the info Chk, I didn't know :hihi: :tu:

It's nice to see it actually have a preset browser and the additional extras to customise with tags & images seems great!

:hyper: :hyper:

stoked! Very nice!

chk071 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:30 pm
fgimian wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:27 pm Also really looking forward to the next big Spire update. The synth still is very unique among all the others I own, particularly the envelopes which are super snappy (creates the most awesome pluck sounds).
Yep! None of the other so called "flagship" synth can match it in that regard. They also sound very juicy, and organic. Reveal-Sound really hit the spot with that.
The other flagship synths are not even remotely close when it comes to that "snappiness".

Which is surprising, considering they are (being) developed by very capable coders.

But, NONE of them are even REMOTELY close.

Ghost Dog wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:10 pm
fgimian wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:27 pm Also really looking forward to the next big Spire update. The synth still is very unique among all the others I own, particularly the envelopes which are super snappy (creates the most awesome pluck sounds).
Yep! None of the other so called "flagship" synth can match it in that regard. They also sound very juicy, and organic. Reveal-Sound really hit the spot with that.
The other flagship synths are not even remotely close when it comes to that "snappiness".

Which is surprising, considering they are (being) developed by very capable coders.

Pigments is, after the last update. The 'new' envelope is very nice (not the same, but it is a different synth, so yeah). Also, Icarus can be VERY snappy

recursive one wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:46 pm Coming soon...ish

Source video https://vk.com/video-55980739_456239024
(I'm not sure you can play it unless you have a vk.com account though)
Nice! :)

The "End of Summer" sale is on! Up to 90 USD off on Spire and 30% off on all sounds until August 31!
https://reveal-sound.com/

I see Reveal Sound will have a demonstrator at IMSTA Fest in NYC. :tu:

vega555 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:17 am The "End of Summer" sale is on! Up to 90 USD off on Spire and 30% off on all sounds until August 31!
https://reveal-sound.com/
When do we have that rent to own?

exmatproton wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:12 pm

Pigments is, after the last update. The 'new' envelope is very nice (not the same, but it is a different synth, so yeah). Also, Icarus can be VERY snappy
Having tried Pigments recently, I would have to disagree.

In my honest estimate, the closest contenders are DUNE and Hive.

Ghost Dog wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:42 am

Pigments ÍS coming remotely close. It is not the same, but i didn't state that ;)

exmatproton wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:40 pm
Ghost Dog wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:42 am

Pigments ÍS coming remotely close. It is not the same, but i didn't state that ;)
Again, I would have to disagree. :wink:

Ghost Dog wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:00 pm Again, I would have to disagree. :wink:
Okay. I did a test with a phase restarting saw in Pigments, Spire, Dune3 and Icarus.
And indeed, i have to agree; Spire has the most snappy attack of those.
However, since the latest Pigments update, the attack became much better. Not on Spire's level though :tu:
For fun i tried Lion as well and damn; those 4 synths wipe their butt with Lion in terms of 'snappyness'... :o

I have to agree generally, sylenth is in its own category for plucks and snappy envelopes, at least among soft synths. You’d only care if your picky about that sort of thing though. I recall the. Nord lead 4 being very snappy too, but different overall.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

exmatproton wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:39 pm
Ghost Dog wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:00 pm Again, I would have to disagree. :wink:
Okay. I did a test with a phase restarting saw in Pigments, Spire, Dune3 and Icarus.
And indeed, i have to agree; Spire has the most snappy attack of those.
However, since the latest Pigments update, the attack became much better. Not on Spire's level though :tu:
For fun i tried Lion as well and damn; those 4 synths wipe their butt with Lion in terms of 'snappyness'... :o
Well, yeah Spire is very fast attack if u need to do a Pluck'ed sound, but as for quality, for nowadays production i like more Dune 3 , and i feel that Dune's filter is on very hight level. btw will great to see the tests about it on youtube, if it's possible?
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Return to “Instruments”