UVI Falcon - hybrid instrument - version 3.01 released - rumors, ads, praise, mud wrestling and off-topic inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Right now I am downloading the key suite acoustic with 25mb/s

rasmusklump wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:33 pm Right now I am downloading the key suite acoustic with 25mb/s
Because of that 30kb/s for me :x :lol:
Ok need try later

8) long finished

rasmusklump Ok

Btw really, now tried again and got this
uvi.jpg

added Users bothers about stagnation, but such circumstance says opposite
:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avid is offering UVI Digital Synsations for free but the offer ends today!

Enter the coupon code FREEDS-AVID at checkout on the UVI site.

That might explain problems with downloading.
바보

Falcon is great. This really ould linit the amount of VSTs I use.... including effects. For a next version what I would love to see is:

1: Multithreading (i think this should be the main thing for all users)
2. Undo/redo buttons
3. Import of SF2s (not important... but would be really nice 😎)

UVI have really made a standard here.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

bftucker wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:27 pm hat might explain problems with downloading.
Oh yes btw, forgot about that.
Saukar30 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:30 pm 1: Multithreading (i think this should be the main thing for all users)
I'm too would want less of cpu usage, but need say, multithreading for single plugin inside daw not always produce expected result (ie benefit), at least as i see on my practice (my config). And mostly as i remember i forced has to disable this feature, where it's presented. But again it's just my experience.
It just seems to me that this is a rather non-trivial task from the point of view of programming (exactly when talking about distribution load for device which placed inside environment who has his own rules of distribution). I am not a programmer, but just trying to imagine the picture logically. Maybe I'm wrong.

I can see that. Multithreading may not be needed in all circumstances.... especially if you're using the synthesis porttions of Falcon & its really efficient for most modern computers. My request was more for the need of multithreading for sampling.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Saukar30 Ok i understand.

Added: Found bug it seems btw. Try to reproduce: load preset from factory library: Leads\Chiffer Flute, and try to press to high octave key C8 in UI keyboard - occurs sound click\clipping and sound not works anymore until Falcon reload.

c_voltage wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:12 pm Saukar30 Ok i understand.

Added: Found bug it seems btw. Try to reproduce: load preset from factory library: Leads\Chiffer Flute, and try to press to high octave key C8 in UI keyboard - occurs sound click\clipping and sound not works anymore until Falcon reload.
This will be fixed in next release, thanks for the report

mdsp wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:07 am
c_voltage wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:12 pm Saukar30 Ok i understand.

This will be fixed in next release, thanks for the report
Thanks.

I am very visual when it comes to my music. I love the blue theme but sometimes a track is just screaming dark green, amber, or synthwave purple. Not an important addition, but a colour option for GUI would be a treat. Cheers!

Uvi put out a teaser. Looks like something Falcon... 2.0? <3

Charlie Firpo wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:11 pm Uvi put out a teaser. Looks like something Falcon... 2.0? <3
Where? Cant see anything on their website of facebook?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Slic, it's both on their facebook and twitter: "Coming out soon.. stay tuned" and a video of a badass creature with wings. (No sound though). They sure got my attention 😂

Return to “Instruments”