Catalina and plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:09 pm
robotmonkey wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:18 pm
chk071 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:56 am
Forgotten wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:00 am Massive X threads all over again...
Mmh... let's see... hate speech
Didn't know criticizing Apple constitutes hate speech these days. But I'm not even slightly surprised. :hihi:
Well, there's criticizing... and then there's calling Apple a "shit bitch little pussy", i guess. ;)
Shit, Bitch and Little Pussy are the names of my children :shrug:

Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:04 pm Perhaps we should make a 'One Catalina Thread To Rule Them All!', in which we keep the first post updated to reflect the compatibility status of plugins :tu:

That’s not a bad idea. I’ll update the title and thread when I get home tonight
Check out my YouTube channel for dose of Acid: https://www.youtube.com/acidalex

grdh20 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:56 pm free tool: https://www.stclairsoft.com/Go64/index.html
I’m guessing it just scans the application folder so no good for plugins

robotmonkey wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:15 pm
dayjob wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:13 pm what good is sidecar if your audio software doesn't work?
So you can watch your broken software also on your ipad and iphone, obviously.
Obviously.

One to remember for all those teachers out there who say, “there are no dumb questions.”

:wink:

acid alex wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:57 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:04 pm Perhaps we should make a 'One Catalina Thread To Rule Them All!', in which we keep the first post updated to reflect the compatibility status of plugins :tu:

Actually thinking about it, this would end up being thousands of plugins so a head ache to maintain. Good idea though.

One of the music-tech sites did a list for the last time there was a big OS X change, maybe Sierra or Yosemite. I wouldn't be surprised if one turns up again.

Here in the UK, we need something new, so 52% are voting for Applexit. :bang:
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

If you want to, that's great. But I have a lot of free time at the moment, so if you'd rather not have to keep updating it, then I could just start a new thread :tu:

Gamma-UT wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:27 pm One of the music-tech sites did a list for the last time there was a big OS X change, maybe Sierra or Yosemite. I wouldn't be surprised if one turns up again.
Good call! Will keep a look out.

wagtunes wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:54 pm Apple sucks. Apple always has sucked. Apple always WILL suck.

Windows user since DOS 3.0

Apple can burn in hell along with Camel Audio for all I care.
This.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

wagtunes wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:54 pmApple can burn in hell along with Camel Audio for all I care.
Haha! I remember when you first wrote that, all those years ago. 'Twas the first time I realised how much of a c**t you were. Gotta love nostalgia :wink:

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:48 pm
wagtunes wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:54 pm Apple sucks. Apple always has sucked. Apple always WILL suck.

Windows user since DOS 3.0

Apple can burn in hell along with Camel Audio for all I care.
This.
Sorry, which plugin is this confirming will work in Catalina?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:54 pm
wagtunes wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:54 pmApple can burn in hell along with Camel Audio for all I care.
Haha! I remember when you first wrote that, all those years ago. 'Twas the first time I realised how much of a c**t you were. Gotta love nostalgia :wink:
Can you imagine the “everyone is picking on me” complaints he would make if someone went to a thread of his and did this? You’d have to buy a metric shit ton of cheese to go with that whine. :hihi:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:40 pm

If you want to, that's great. But I have a lot of free time at the moment, so if you'd rather not have to keep updating it, then I could just start a new thread :tu:
Yes sure, if you have time :-)

Return to “Instruments”