Ableton is everywhere...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dasheesh wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:22 am keep looping your 4/4 808 beats. i'm sure you will get the attention you deserve one day.
Oh, so you are an idiot? Hard to argue with that :shrug:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:21 am
Dasheesh wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:57 pm i just had a little fun and pulled this out of my long forgotten back up drawer. it was the upgrade that i bought.
Version 1.5!!

I guess that goes some way to explaining your misconceptions about 'Live', and it's users :shrug:

not you elbo, you're cool. i left ableton after akufen got ahold of it. you couldn't take it any farther.

Dasheesh wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:25 am
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:21 am
Dasheesh wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:57 pm i just had a little fun and pulled this out of my long forgotten back up drawer. it was the upgrade that i bought.
Version 1.5!!

I guess that goes some way to explaining your misconceptions about 'Live', and it's users :shrug:

not you elbo, you're cool.
Well, now I'm confused :scared: Can I keep looping my 4/4 808 beats, or not? :shrug:

ha. if that's what still gets you off i guess. not sure how you are going to to do anything else with it tho.

the height of edm. appropriate for October. https://youtu.be/4wDwiT523kk

Dasheesh wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:22 am keep looping your 4/4 808 beats. i'm sure you will get the attention you deserve one day.
Troll-La-La

Are you getting the attention you deserve?
I mean you obviously are starved for it, everything OK? we need to call a wellness check on you?

everything since Dntel has been a troll job tbh. https://youtu.be/VE9k0OhoxXA

Dasheesh wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:38 pm was saying this in 2001. literally. ableton is old now. it's for folks that can't play and rely on prefab beats, and presets.
Riddim? Same pattern, same metalic preset sound over and over and you don't even need decent piano roll because you Fold it to one tonic note for growl either way!

This morning I read a guest article from lead Ableton developer ;) Some tricky C++ magic there.

Too bad they made a typo in company's name, tho...
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Last night I had a nightmare that I was using Cubase, Loopy Fruits, Reaper and Reason. Then I woke up! :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Dasheesh wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:15 am i'm just buzzed enough to go digging in my cd box for you kids. what's this? (quick, google it!)
Googling is cheataling. My guess given it's Monolake: Is it the first single/ep/album made using Ableton ?

DJ Warmonger wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:58 am This morning I read a guest article from lead Ableton developer ;) Some tricky C++ magic there.

Too bad they made a typo in company's name, tho...
How did they type it?

I blame Ableton's groove pool.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vm6MzvC-8pU

I wonder why on youtube there are more vids of women using Ableton than Reaper ?
Is it because live sounds dull and flat ? :hihi:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”