What guitar gear have you bought/are you buying/will you buy?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ordered my 5th and 6th Harley Benton PowerPlant ISO-2 Pro power supply bank.
Best value AND more power (mA) than anything I know of.

Got two pedals out for delivery. Really looking forward to testing them out later tonight.

I'm interested to buy Boss Katana MK2 https://www.boss.info/it/products/katana-50_mk2
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Looking to buy an offset from Fender

Ananashead Rangemaster clone and Tone Bender Mk I clone arrived - they are awesome! Will record something and post it when I get some time.

Forgotten wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:05 am Ananashead Rangemaster clone and Tone Bender Mk I clone arrived - they are awesome! Will record something and post it when I get some time.
:D
Still reeling from the Ananashead Fuzz, it sounds amazing.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Their pedals are pretty much perfect clones of the originals, but so well made and with filtering on the output to reduce the noise floor. They’re really well priced for hand built pedals too.

Just bought 2 used Chase Bliss pedals, cheap.
They came with a sad story though: the seller can't play anymore, physically.
The other day I was watching Keith Richards play guitar and piano, with his old, deformed hands... my grandma suffered terribly from artritis, I hope cannabis will be legal if and when my time comes.

Got an Mosky Obsessive Overdrive on it's way. A few quid cheaper from Asia, but will it arrive?
Use18-volt power supply for even more headroom.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

still keeping an eye on stock for the empress zoia.

ha! i got modular in the guitar forum :P

Last edited by The Noodlist on Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Noodlist wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:56 pm Got an Mosky Obsessive Overdrive on it's way. A few quid cheaper from Asia, but will it arrive?
Use18-volt power supply for even more headroom.
Definitely a good price!

Chapman ML3 Modern V2. Man what a guitar :love:
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

Chris Walton wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:15 am Chapman ML3 Modern V2. Man what a guitar :love:
I've been wanting to buy a ML3 Pro Traditional Triton for months now, it's such a pretty thing. Looking high and low, I found no better looking guitar. But now it's 'just' a V1 :x Damn progress :wink:

The V2 seems to be only available in black, white and red. Which one did you get?

the new guitar rig 6 update :hyper:

Return to “Guitars”