Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

imrae wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:49 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:46 pm
imrae wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:43 pm I didn't watch the video, just here to see the inevitable trainwreck in comments
It's a valuable piece of knowledge. I think you can learn from my video plenty of stuff. Bonus trick I mentioned there is a real time saving technique.
The thread title doesn't say "valuable piece of knowledge", it says "secret EQ techniques". Are they actually a secret? Do "other producers hate you" because this is really threatening their interests?
Yeah it does bother them in some ways. If 99% producers does not know about these techniques, then they feel safe, being considered pro and knowing that thanks to them they are on the top producing mixes everybody envy.

I'm the one breaking the wheel.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

ravasb wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:54 pm This makes me nostalgic for the old DUBTurbo videos.
Lovely piece of software.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:43 pm
Unaspected wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:13 pm Nice parody. :D
I'm glad you liked it ;)
This thread is almost as funny. :hihi:

Unaspected wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:00 pm
This thread is almost as funny. :hihi:
Ssshhh. It's out little secret now.

BTW sometimes it's better to not know about the secret, because people are gonna be hatin' when you reveal it. :(

ravasb wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:54 pm This makes me nostalgic for the old DUBTurbo videos.
Here you go:

https://youtu.be/uIOAdIdew3U

Yesterday, I was beating pro toms.
Seems one escaped though ... :?

Now I could have watched a video by a guy called Pro Snare. ( Crossing fingers. Lord told me HE will come to save us and make us all pro)
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Professional Tom + DUBTurbo = Tom Turbo?

It's actually an old kids' TV series over here that none of you have presumably ever heard of:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Turbo

In other words, a very secret TV series that other professional TV show viewers don't want you to know about. But I am letting you in on it. :party:

Lotuzia wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:09 pm Yesterday, I was beating pro toms.
Seems one escaped though ... :?

Now I could have watched a video by a guy called Pro Snare. ( Crossing fingers. Lord told me HE will come to save us and make us all pro)
I don't remember mentioning him here. So how do you know about him? He's so good, I wouldn't even consider him pro, but more like "elite". He's a good friend of mine, too.

sjm wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:11 pm Professional Tom + DUBTurbo = Tom Turbo?

It's actually an old kids' TV series over here that none of you have presumably ever heard of:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Turbo

In other words, a very secret TV series that other professional TV show viewers don't want you to know about. But I am letting you in on it. :party:
Tom Turbo sounds DOPE. I'm thinking now about changing my nickname. Do you think TurboTom is better, or maybe TomTurbo?

Other ** hate me for **.. I hate that sentence so much that I wanna puke.

Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:22 pm Other ** hate me for **.. I hate that sentence so much that I wanna puke.
People gonna be hatin' when you know too much, especially in the music business.

With great knowledge comes great hatin'.

Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :dog: :dog: :dog:

Is it already first of April? Or could Professional Tom not hold on to first of April? Too impatient? One fo the most funiest threads ever here on kvr. :party: :tu:

meh ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:27 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:22 pm Other ** hate me for **.. I hate that sentence so much that I wanna puke.
People gonna be hatin' when you know too much, especially in the music business.

With great knowledge comes great hatin'.
with great power comes great responsibility.

uncle ben. (spidermans uncle, not the rice guy)

TOP 10 EQ TIPS FROM PROFESSIONAL PRODUCER, OTHER PRODUCERS HATE HIM!!! (We like number 5 the best!)
Last edited by an-electric-heart on Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Production Techniques”