Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mushy Mushy wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:27 pm
KVR wrote:You are no longer subscribed to this topic
:party:
Well I'm surprised you subscribed in the first place :D
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

what happens if you're quoted now?

ProfessionalTom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:26 pm Vurt, are you satisfied with my explanation about professional & master?
good question!

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:29 pm
:D :x
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:30 pm
:D :x
:P :hihi:

Never ending stoooooryyyyyy!!!! :phones:
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:10 pm Professional is a state of mind. It's more than just being a MASTER in one particular thing. It's how you behave and act within the field, but also outside it. Even if you didn't master some skill and you're not 100% certain about it, you will try to approach it professionally, because that's who you are. You're a professional.

ooo... errrr... looks like I learnt something finally.
I always thought professional meant someone who got paid (in fact was their main income) for their profession/work...

Just ask all the girlies I've been with...
though I do agree, they don't have to be good at their job.
:lol: :lol:
:oops:

you payed for a bad bj? :o

toonertik wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:14 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:10 pm Professional is a state of mind. It's more than just being a MASTER in one particular thing. It's how you behave and act within the field, but also outside it. Even if you didn't master some skill and you're not 100% certain about it, you will try to approach it professionally, because that's who you are. You're a professional.

ooo... errrr... looks like I learnt something finally.
I always thought professional meant someone who got paid (in fact was their main income) for their profession/work...

Just ask all the girlies I've been with...
though I do agree, they don't have to be good at their job.
:lol: :lol:
Hehehe.

Yeah that's another distinction. Professional usually gets paid a lot. Master not always.
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:18 pm you payed for a bad bj? :o
Your question somewhat indicates that you would pay for a good one. That's not badass at all.

Hey...

I didn't know it was gonna be bad...

she looked good....

smelt good...

I didn't know she had metal braces...

:dog:
Last edited by toonertik on Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:21 pm
Your question somewhat indicates that you would pay for a good one. That's not badass at all.
well you pay one way or another, be it cash if you're ugly or time if you're me :)

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:22 pm
well you pay one way or another, be it cash if you're ugly or time if you're me :)
Or divorce bills...

I've had 2... :x

actually the difference between an amateur and a professional is a professional gets paid... it has nothing to do with how much they are paid. i have seen amateurs that can run circles around 'professionals'. skill has nothing to do with status.

as for spamming... no we are not spamming by replying with a comment. spamming for the most part is posting just to add to the post count. if i am not mistaken i have only had like 252 posts in 12 yrs... so if i am spamming then i am not very good at it lol sry... was being a :clown: if anything... we are trolling lol at least i look the part. oops my :clown: slipped again :help:

but on a positive note at least you used the word 'technique' and NOT 'trick' like most click baits. a technique is simply a way of doing something. a 'trick' denotes underhanded or slight of hand.

anyways... you seem a decent bloke so chill on the spamming. you certainly DON'T want to be well known for being frowned upon... leave that to us 'professionals' :clown: lol :) cheers

p.s. as for paying one way or the other... i once paid with an egg mcmuffin and an orange juice and it wasn't half bad for $2.82 lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:22 pm
That's true, but If you have a girl/wife you actually pay twice because it's time + money. But there are benefits greater than you'd have just with a hoe... so yeah, choose your poison. :D

Return to “Production Techniques”