Youlean Loudness Meter 2 - V2.5.2 - April 25, 2022 update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Youlean Loudness Meter

• Fixed custom preset glitch
Thanks for this. I noticed that if I turn on interactive help, that it is immediately disabled again when I choose a custom preset. It's not a biggie as I don't use the help feature, but just thought I'd let you know.

As before, I guess the workaround is to recreate any custom presets?

Cheers

neverbeeninariot wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:14 pm
  • Fixed custom preset glitch
Thanks for this. I noticed that if I turn on interactive help, that it is immediately disabled again when I choose a custom preset. It's not a biggie as I don't use the help feature, but just thought I'd let you know.

As before, I guess the workaround is to recreate any custom presets?

Cheers
Yes, I couldn't change that since custom preset saves whole plugin state.

Understood, thanks for the explanation. :tu:

neverbeeninariot wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:39 pm Understood, thanks for the explanation. :tu:
No problem. :wink:

The new version is up!

I am mostly fixing bugs, but there are two super cool new features added to the standalone apps.

One is a fullscreen mode (finally), and the second one is the ability to monitor system audio on Windows.

Unfortunately, the second feature is not possible on macOS since this is baked in the Windows audio drivers itself.

So, you can now monitor audio in realtime without complicated audio routing from YouTube, Spotify or whatever you are listening to on your PC. (just make sure to switch to system audio in audio driver preferences)

I got the request for that feature from multiple people, but unfortunately, it took me some time to figure out how to add that in my loudness meter.

And yes, macOS Catalina is now supported. Sorry for the wait! Unfortunately, the 32bit support had to go because of the Catalina.

Enjoy the update!

Changelog:
  • Fixed wrong channel selection in the standalone app
    Fixed wrong input name with the ASIO driver in the standalone app
    Fixed GUI not working in some older macOS versions
    Fixed crash when changing GUI scaling and reverting back to original
    Fixed drop-down menu glitch
    Fixed drag and drop not working with Ogg files on Windows
    Removed support for 32bit on macOS
    Improved file support for drag and drop
    Added System Audio monitoring in Windows standalone app
    Added fullscreen mode in the standalone app
    Other small UI, UX improvements

Youlean wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:02 pm The new version is up!
...and the second one is the ability to monitor system audio on Windows...Enjoy the update!
PHENOMENAL, Thanks Youlean! :hug:

ozonepaul wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:00 am
Youlean wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:02 pm The new version is up!
...and the second one is the ability to monitor system audio on Windows...Enjoy the update!
PHENOMENAL, Thanks Youlean! :hug:
No problem. ;)

Hi i got izotope insight (ozone 9 adv) does youlean give me any advantages over it? Mostly im interested in the loudness match and izotope also have the option that you set the desired lufs. Thx
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:25 am Hi i got izotope insight (ozone 9 adv) does youlean give me any advantages over it? Mostly im interested in the loudness match and izotope also have the option that you set the desired lufs. Thx
There are a couple of advantages like dynamics graph, drag and drop analysis, and pdf export. :)

BTW, there is a Black Friday sale currently that will last until December 6th in case anyone wants to take an advantage of that.

Really great program. Thanks for all the good work that went into the updates.
What I still miss from Youlean Loudness Meter is a way to measure the temperature of my tea :hihi:
Keep up the good work :party:

enCiphered wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:51 am Really great program. Thanks for all the good work that went into the updates.
What I still miss from Youlean Loudness Meter is a way to measure the temperature of my tea :hihi:
Keep up the good work :party:
Thanks!

Hahhaha, I will put this on the to-do list! :hihi:

Youlean wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:47 am
Caine123 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:25 am Hi i got izotope insight (ozone 9 adv) does youlean give me any advantages over it? Mostly im interested in the loudness match and izotope also have the option that you set the desired lufs. Thx
There are a couple of advantages like dynamics graph, drag and drop analysis, and pdf export. :)
These are indeed the functions that let me use Youlean LM far more often than my iZotope Insight.

ok i need to check these functions ;) thx is the performance of it also better? cause izotope is always cpu hungry
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Never had any performance problems with Youlean.
I have a two years old iMac

Return to “Effects”