Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

right vurt... to reach Valhalla one never puts down the axe cheers
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

MadDogE134 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:46 pm for the envious types...

lol
Didn't you play in Dada's Life video?

here, this moment:
https://youtu.be/n8V3mIL0EXc?t=178

Looks like fun :D

PS hmm it didn't jump into the right moment. You can click in link instead. Or here, it's 2:58.
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

For Narnia and for Aslan!!!!
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:55 pm
MadDogE134 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:46 pm for the envious types...

lol
viking brother!
one day we shall feast together at odins table in asgard!

its called a food bank these days

:o :x

ass guard?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

My track is done. My final proof of abilities so you all non believers will see my undeniable abilities in action.

If you don't like the main thing, skip to 1:30, maybe you'll like the guitar part! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drcQajN ... e=youtu.be

Listen to the whole damn thing, god dammit!!!! If your headphones break form all this awesomeness, buy new, and listen again! I will also post on music cafe subforum.

And guys let me know about your favourite part, if there's any hehehe.
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Some of the most professional animation I have seen in a while. Impressive!
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:26 pm My track is done. My final proof of abilities so you all non believers will see my undeniable abilities in action.

Listen to the whole damn thing, god dammit!!!! If your headphones break form all this awesomeness, buy new, and listen again! I will also post on music cafe subforum.

I listened to this on my phone and the awesomeness of the production not only blew the speaker, but the video graphics cracked the glass screen.
Professional Tom, you owe me a new phone!

Forgot to say - the best bit is definitely the end.
Last edited by Googly Smythe on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:33 pm Some of the most professional animation I have seen in a while. Impressive!
Thank you!

I've started sketching it 2 days ago, yesterday I finished mix and today I polished master. So it's 3 days of work you listen to.

That's awesome. I think vurt and wagtunes will put up their ''fees'' after this.

League seem to be having fun. Not!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

also if you don't like the main thing, skip to 1:30, maybe you'll like the guitar part! :)

Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:34 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:26 pm My track is done. My final proof of abilities so you all non believers will see my undeniable abilities in action.

I listened to this on my phone and the awesomeness of the production not only blew the speaker, but the video graphics cracked the glass screen.
Professional Tom, you owe me a new phone!

Forgot to say - the best bit is definitely the end.
Hahahaha thanks for the good laugh! And if you're for real then I'm sorry for your phone screen! I'll send you some gold ingots from my safe.

And if you're listening on the phone, you won't receive all the awesomeness through your speaker. The bass is out of this world on headphones!!! Really switch to something stereo!

You mean soft guitar end part or ULTRA HEADPHONE SHATTERING DISTORTED GUITAR END?!

Aloysius wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:36 pm That's awesome. I think vurt and wagtunes will put up their ''fees'' after this.

League seem to be having fun. Not!
What do you mean by "fees"? :D

Return to “Production Techniques”