Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now that they have appeared in a pro video, they can charge a little more for their ''services''.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

10 dorrar sucky suck?

:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Oh I see... Yeah it really may make them more respectable in the audio industry.

Guys I have a fev... No! Let me start again.

I have a feeling we're making history here. We're gonna come here after years from now and say: "those were the times, hah!"

Later on, newbies from future (hi newbies from future!) will envy the fun we had here and some of us may not even be online anymore while this topic will still shine and bring memories.

Damn, what a professional speech. I didn't know I'm capable of saying something like that.
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

That video was hysterical. I'm impressed.

Youve made history, Tom.

We were here.
ImageImageImageImage

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:41 pm
Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:34 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:26 pm My track is done. My final proof of abilities so you all non believers will see my undeniable abilities in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drcQajN ... e=youtu.be

Listen to the whole damn thing, god dammit!!!! If your headphones break form all this awesomeness, buy new, and listen again! I will also post on music cafe subforum.

And guys let me know about your favourite part, if there's any hehehe.
I listened to this on my phone and the awesomeness of the production not only blew the speaker, but the video graphics cracked the glass screen.
Professional Tom, you owe me a new phone!

Forgot to say - the best bit is definitely the end.
Hahahaha thanks for the good laugh! And if you're for real then I'm sorry for your phone screen! I'll send you some gold ingots from my safe.

And if you're listening on the phone, you won't receive all the awesomeness through your speaker. The bass is out of this world on headphones!!! Really switch to something stereo!

You mean soft guitar end part or ULTRA HEADPHONE SHATTERING DISTORTED GUITAR END?!
A single gold ingot would be acceptable, especially if you autograph it for me - it will look good with all my other autographed gold ingots.

As for the ending, well, my ears just couldn't take all that awesomeness and I was just glad when the track ended.
I will never view a Vurt or Wagtunes post in quite the same way...

wagtunes wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:32 pm That video was hysterical. I'm impressed.
You being impressed is me being happy, Wag. :)
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

highkoo wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:33 pm Youve made history, Tom.

We were here.
I'm happy to be here with you, too.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:23 pm Oh I see... Yeah it really may make them more respectable in the audio industry.

I have a feeling we're making history here. We're gonna come here after years from now and say: "those were the times, hah!"

Later on, newbies form future (hi newbies from future!) will envy the fun we had here and some of us may not even be online anymore while this topic will still shine and bring memories.

Damn, what a professional speech. I didn't know I'm capable of saying something like that.
:tu: :lol: :lol:

Fun vid Tom :clap:

EDIT: entertaining thread... nice one bud :hug:

Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:37 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:41 pm
Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:34 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:26 pm My track is done. My final proof of abilities so you all non believers will see my undeniable abilities in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drcQajN ... e=youtu.be

Listen to the whole damn thing, god dammit!!!! If your headphones break form all this awesomeness, buy new, and listen again! I will also post on music cafe subforum.

And guys let me know about your favourite part, if there's any hehehe.
I listened to this on my phone and the awesomeness of the production not only blew the speaker, but the video graphics cracked the glass screen.
Professional Tom, you owe me a new phone!

Forgot to say - the best bit is definitely the end.
Hahahaha thanks for the good laugh! And if you're for real then I'm sorry for your phone screen! I'll send you some gold ingots from my safe.

And if you're listening on the phone, you won't receive all the awesomeness through your speaker. The bass is out of this world on headphones!!! Really switch to something stereo!

You mean soft guitar end part or ULTRA HEADPHONE SHATTERING DISTORTED GUITAR END?!
A single gold ingot would be acceptable, especially if you autograph it for me - it will look good with all my other autographed gold ingots.

As for the ending, well, my ears just couldn't take all that awesomeness and I was just glad when the track ended.
I will never view a Vurt or Wagtunes post in quite the same way...
I will sign it and then kiss it so its worth will be doubled!

Yessss I knew the ending was awesome. But the part you wrote "I was just glad when the track ended" is a bit ambiguous. It can mean you were overally pleased, or... you just insulted me!

i will pretend i didn't know me
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

toonertik wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:48 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:23 pm Oh I see... Yeah it really may make them more respectable in the audio industry.

Later on, newbies form future (hi newbies from future!) will envy the fun we had here and some of us may not even be online anymore while this topic will still shine and bring memories.

:tu: :lol: :lol:

Fun vid Tom :clap:

EDIT: entertaining thread... nice one bud :hug:
Thank you! :hug:

btw... nice vid lol finally watched it :) cheers

p.s. best part? the blood (THAT and Wag's legs) lol that tickled me... well done
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

MadDogE134 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:56 pm btw... nice vid lol finally watched it :) cheers

p.s. best part? the blood (THAT and Wag's legs) lol that tickled me... well done
I meant more like best part of the song, but It's nice you managed to find the nice part in two frame video, too :D

Return to “Production Techniques”