Tracktion 7 Not Opening My Project

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I'm pretty new to Tracktion 7 and sound design in general. Recently, Tracktion 7 reset, asking me to activate my account (which I had already done) and I did, and once reunlocked, none of my old projects or plugins seemed to be in the app. At first I thought this was fine, as I could simply reopen them from the files I have saved, but when I try to open one of my projects, I get an error message and it doesn't open. If anyone here has a solution I'd be much obliged.

Thank you very much

You should post this in the Tracktion forum here at KVR. Devs and power users there read that forum heavily.
Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and even Deezer, whatever the hell Deezer is.

More fun at Twitter @watchfulactual

I have Tracktion 7 myself and never happened to me :? You should post in the Tracktion forum as Watchful wrote.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

The Tracktion/Waveform forum: viewforum.php?f=22

It may be that your project file (something.tracktionedit) has become corrupted. It might be fixable or partly fixable. It's in XML format and readable on any text editor. If you're familiar with XML you may be able to sort it (but take a copy before you started editing). If you don't know XML, PM me and maybe I can take a look.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”