'W' teaser - The most amazing product in Behringer’s 30 year history!

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Beethovens 5th
Fifth planet may refer to: Jupiter, the fifth planet from the Sun in the Solar system
So -Jupiter 8 (Which I think is Uli's top synth of all time)

https://www.electronicbeats.net/the-fee ... r-8-clone/

Do I win one if its right ;-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

dellboy wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:15 pm
AnX wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:18 pm the music is a clue

(you didn't hear it from me....)

Beethovens 5th symphony.

He was German - so its a German synth.

He was deaf - it makes no sound.

The music was first performed in Vienna at the "Theater an der Wien" in 1808.

It has a very famous four part opening motif.

Its in c-minor.
I 'member this game :hyper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1aKzJgGHFo

JCJR wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:32 pm Guess I:m the only human bean left alive who would possibly be motivated to buy an honest to God real sampler ala EIII or whatever, except with ssd internal and USB stick/sd card file transfer. At some reasonable price of course.

If I wasn't the only one then somebody woulda made a modern real sampler by now.
30 years in the making ?

that would be 1989.

What came out in 1989 ?

Roland W-30 sampler.

30 years - and the "W".

My friend bought one new in that year and we messed around recording dog barks, banging saucepans with teaspoons, you know, really important stuff. :hihi:

dellboy wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:54 pm
JCJR wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:32 pm Guess I:m the only human bean left alive who would possibly be motivated to buy an honest to God real sampler ala EIII or whatever, except with ssd internal and USB stick/sd card file transfer. At some reasonable price of course.

If I wasn't the only one then somebody woulda made a modern real sampler by now.
30 years in the making ?

that would be 1989.

What came out in 1989 ?

Roland W-30 sampler.

30 years - and the "W".

My friend bought one new in that year and we messed around recording dog barks, banging saucepans with teaspoons, you know, really important stuff. :hihi:
and it's what beethoven used to write thr 5th!

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:00 pm

He tried to make it 5 notes to match the title but could only manage 4..............

"dah da - da - dah !

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Is that the one he used in Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8UGAbAPPkk

It is a new version of Deepmind12 with windy waveforms called Deepwind 12 :hihi:
Or it could also be the Borg Wolca with twice the polyphony.

My Real guess is a Waldorf Microwave Clone which came out in 1989.

Bowg Wowca with twice the powyphony for hawf the pwice?!! That's insane man!

dellboy wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:54 pm 30 years in the making ?

that would be 1989.

What came out in 1989 ?

Roland W-30 sampler.

30 years - and the "W".

Aha!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J2DXnqPwGo

D-Fusion wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:12 pm Deepwind 12 :hihi:
:lol:

What came out in 1989 ?

Roland W-30 sampler.
When I bought a Juno 106 on eBay, the fella that sold it to me asked if I wanted a W-30 chucked in for free...turned up in basically mint condition and fully operational...sold it 6 months later which covered half the cost of the Juno.

and strewth cobber, now you can replace it for the price of a few tinnies on the barby.

although recent track record suggests the release video will begin "45 years in the making..." :hihi:

D-Fusion wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:12 pm My Real guess is a Waldorf Microwave Clone which came out in 1989.
Well that would be something. :)

30 years in the making ?

that would be 1989.

What came out in 1989 ?

Roland W-30 sampler.

30 years - and the "W".

You might be right. The Behringer synths are listed under Keyboards/Synthesizers and Samplers.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”