ADA Flanger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Paulnz wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:28 pm This is a native version of the plugin that was release last year on the UAD platform and was very well received so it isn't a low quality plugin.
No, it isn't a low quality because it isn't a low quality plugin.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:17 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:20 pm PA is throwing out plugins after plugins. Its quantity over quality it seems. I'll stick with TAL Flanger and d16 Antresol.
Certainly it isn't - but stick with whatever pleases you - that's your business in its entirety...
I will. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

This is one great sounding Flanger. Very creamy and whooshy with that authentic analog vibe. It's very versatile too and I am getting a large variety of useable sounds. And with my voucher I got it for $5. Nice. :D

How does this compare to Antresol?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

It's a matter of taste - personally I generally don't really like D16 plugins very much because they just don't sound very good to me - they seem artificial and digital (and not in a good way) and I don't even really know what else - I have the whole Silverline bundle plus Sigmund and Repeater and basically never use them. Antresol is no exception.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Aha fair enough. I love Antresol but each to their own. Seems like its hard to make a really good software flanger. Same with Phasers.

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:04 am How does this compare to Antresol?
I sold Antesol. I bought ADA Flanger. 'nuff said. :phones:

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:04 pm Aha fair enough. I love Antresol but each to their own. Seems like its hard to make a really good software flanger. Same with Phasers.
The new Godfazer from D16 sounds great in the demos ... :hyper:

Shoegazer
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:59 pmShoegazer
How very dare you :x

plexuss wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:45 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:04 am How does this compare to Antresol?
I sold Antesol. I bought ADA Flanger. 'nuff said. :phones:
Well i do like Antresol but i dont have too many Flangers. They tend to not sound that great. I guess i should try ADA Flanger.
thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:58 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:04 pm Aha fair enough. I love Antresol but each to their own. Seems like its hard to make a really good software flanger. Same with Phasers.
The new Godfazer from D16 sounds great in the demos ... :hyper:
Indeed it does. d16 is one of my favorite devs :tu:

Doesn't sound very good to me... :shrug:

jens wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:36 pm Doesn't sound very good to me... :shrug:
D16 Godfazer or Brainworx ADA Flanger?

ADA Flanger is the one to beat.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Etienne1973 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:43 pm
jens wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:36 pm Doesn't sound very good to me... :shrug:
D16 Godfazer or Brainworx ADA Flanger?

Godfazer, obviously - going by their demo-clips. I already made my opinion of ADA Flanger clear here in this thread...

Return to “Effects”