ADA Flanger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:47 pm ADA Flanger is the one to beat.
It's a game changer :hihi:

I'm sure it's a fine plug, might give a whirl........no pun intended.

I already used my October voucher(s) this month so for kicks and giggles I added this to my cart and applied the September $25 voucher I got but never used in September. Low and behold, instead of getting an error message it took my September voucher! I just got this for $4 without demoing, just based on this thread. Ha!
Play it by ear

How long is this on sale for, and anyone got a voucher laying around they aren't going to use? :D (I had to try)

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:41 pm How long is this on sale for, and anyone got a voucher laying around they aren't going to use? :D (I had to try)
Its on until 31st October ... I used my vouchers, but there's a $25 generic voucher around. Its been mentioned in a few threads.

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:41 pm How long is this on sale for, and anyone got a voucher laying around they aren't going to use? :D (I had to try)
PA website says it's on until the 24.

Edit: Here is the code:
Calenberger wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:41 am
becseigy wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:39 am Free 25$ October voucher for everybody: 2019-10-25-2223FVCFA.

D16 Godphazer is the one to beat.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:54 pm D16 Godphazer is the one to beat.
Except for the fact that it doesn't have a flanger. doh! :party: :tu:

Oh yeah! :dog: Antresol is the one to beat! :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Rasco wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:42 pm
PA website says it's on until the 24.

Edit: Here is the code:
Calenberger wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:41 am
becseigy wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:39 am Free 25$ October voucher for everybody: 2019-10-25-2223FVCFA.
thanks!

Perfect, got it for 5 bucks, thanks again!

plexuss wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:45 pm
Aloysius wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:54 pm D16 Godphazer is the one to beat.
Except for the fact that it doesn't have a flanger. doh! :party: :tu:
You forget there is already AA Bigrock and Eventide mkII Instant Phaser. These are the two to beat IMO.

For flanging you have the UAD mxr Flanger/Doubler and Eventide mkII Instant Flanger. Then you also have UAD ATR-102 for physical flanging.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR5g-30ic20
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

IDUNNO.............

I got it for that excellent price and I think it's excellent. Sounds good, mono or stereo, and it's worth 5 bucks for sure.

149? No. It's a miss.

[wrong thread] :oops:

For simple flanger it does sound great. Does anyone know what other types of effects ADA have done??

I don't use flangers. I never saw the point of adding whooshing noises to music.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Effects”