cptgone wrote: ↑Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:12 pmI ordered a Chapman Guitars ML3 Pro Traditional Triton
- I only have a ES335 clone and I'd like to get to know other types
- a solid body should be quieter acoustically
- the ES335 isn't the most ergonomic design, compared to today's standards
- I think the Triton is pretty on pics
- did I mention the Triton is pretty on pics?
- I've ordered a Revelation Jazzblaster but it refuses to arrive - buying another may tempt Fate to make both arrive simultaneously, just to piss me off.
- got one at a proper discount. If I had more money, I'd have bought one from Anderton's, where you can see the actual look of the guitar you're buying. Especially nice in this case, but who knows, I may get lucky.
- it's Fiesta red if one wears the right colour of glasses
- I'm pretending to have a midlife crisis (at my age a man has to do what needs to be done, whether he likes it or not)
- watching porn has made me uncertain so I needed a new big phallic symbol to string and stimulate until it squirts funk and resin.
Of course I'd also like a copy of the Bea Rabea bariton version. Must try to resist now. Where's my Whammy?
I know Guitar Rig hasn't been updated in ages, and that competition is fierce in the amp sim market.
As to it being dead, I guess so cause I've never fed my copy, so if it was alive when I bought it I'm afraid it must have perished by now, and if it wasn't it must have been dead to begin with.
I was joking considering the other thread. Sorry.