d16 announces Godfazer - Advanced modulation unit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GaryG wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:34 pm
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am A useful analogy would be: just as you don't use your parents' names as a cuss word, nor their titles, nor their nicknames, you don't use the Creator's names profanely.
But I know they exist(ed), I have zero proof of a 'Creator'.
Try Kreator.

:band2:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

It's time for Jon Hodgson to show up and talk about the pink unicorn! Or was it the beige pudding monster?

AdvancedFollower wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:27 pm Looks great, although I already have Fazortan and Syntorus so I'm not exactly sure what I gain by getting this. Sounds like it's essentially a combination of those in a single plugin but with fewer controls.
Filters, step sequencer, envelope follower and flexible routing are the main things you'll gain, I think. And in the case of Syntorus the resizable GUI.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:34 pm
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am A useful analogy would be: just as you don't use your parents' names as a cuss word, nor their titles, nor their nicknames, you don't use the Creator's names profanely.
Try Kreator.

saw them live a few times back in the late 80s early 90s :band:

vurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:29 pm
Teksonik wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:25 pm Oh for the love of Fairy Tale Deities you can't be serious about the name....... :lol:

Sounds like it's going to be a very cool plugin. Looks awesome as well. I might have to buy it just to piss off the Christianistas. :wheee:
set phasers to "offend"!
I'd like to set my Phaser to "knock some sense into people".
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:00 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:29 pm
Teksonik wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:25 pm Oh for the love of Fairy Tale Deities you can't be serious about the name....... :lol:

Sounds like it's going to be a very cool plugin. Looks awesome as well. I might have to buy it just to piss off the Christianistas. :wheee:
set phasers to "offend"!
I'd like to set my Phaser to "knock some sense into people".
youd get better results with a hardware model.

vurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:00 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:34 pm
Try Kreator.

saw them live a few times back in the late 80s early 90s :band:
Oh wow, awesome. Never seen them live myself.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am so whether you completely reject Him, consider Him, or accept Him as the Creator, doesn't matter, you still come under the laws He spoke.
Yeah, uh, no.

It's not a surprise that you would use such a self-centred interpretation but, seriously, no.
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 amA useful analogy would be: just as you don't use your parents' names as a cuss word, nor their titles, nor their nicknames, you don't use the Creator's names profanely.
Funny, my dad's name contracts to a word that's in common usage and gets used a lot without issue. I would also point out the use of phrases such as "dad dancing" as examples of how bizarre this line of yours is.

But again, not a big surprise.

Gamma-UT wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:48 pm
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am so whether you completely reject Him, consider Him, or accept Him as the Creator, doesn't matter, you still come under the laws He spoke.
Yeah, uh, no.

It's not a surprise that you would use such a self-centred interpretation but, seriously, no.
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 amA useful analogy would be: just as you don't use your parents' names as a cuss word, nor their titles, nor their nicknames, you don't use the Creator's names profanely.
Funny, my dad's name contracts to a word that's in common usage and gets used a lot without issue. I would also point out the use of phrases such as "dad dancing" as examples of how bizarre this line of yours is.

But again, not a big surprise.
"your mum"

not aimed at you, but it's a thing!

vurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:16 pm "your mum"

not aimed at you, but it's a thing!
Oddly enough, that did cause some ructions here some months back.

Not with me, mind.

ariston wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:46 pm It's time for Jon Hodgson to show up and talk about the pink unicorn! Or was it the beige pudding monster?
We've got plenty of them pink unicorns, sunny uplands, and possibly some beige pudding monsters here in Brexshit Blighty... (haven't checked the gov's official documents, maybe they didn't promise exotic pudding critters yet). Sigh...

On topic. This thing sounds pretty sweet in the examples, looking forward to trying it out :tu:

neverbeeninariot wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:23 pm
ariston wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:46 pm It's time for Jon Hodgson to show up and talk about the pink unicorn! Or was it the beige pudding monster?
We've got plenty of them pink unicorns, sunny uplands, and possibly some beige pudding monsters here in Brexshit Blighty... (haven't checked the gov's official documents, maybe they didn't promise exotic pudding critters yet). Sigh...
there will definitely be oats and potatoes.
if we can find anyone to harvest them.

Porridge and mash, food of champions :D

And the constipated...

Return to “Effects”