Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My situation is that the money is gone from my CC, but the bids are marked as Failed. I talked to the RallyUp support, but they told me to contact Luftrum, which I did... Waiting how this unfolds...

I'm sure this will get sorted out. Congrats on the auction and thanks again to Soren and his helpers for organising it.

Did it already end? I shared it to about a dozen facebook groups, but I might be too late, bummer
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Like seriously, the link isn't working on this end? The same for anyone else?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:35 am Like seriously, the link isn't working on this end? The same for anyone else?
The whole go.rallyup.com domain is down. It was ok seconds ago - now it's 404...

Don't know how many other fundraisers are there on rallyup, but it seems that we killed it... ;)

Haha, guess so. No way me sharing a dozen links would bring it down. It's all your guys fault :hihi:

TTU Youtube

And it's up again...

Good morning guys and girls. I see there are some issues with failed payments and I will take it with RallyUp. Note that I have no access to how payment was processed, so asking me to process the payment is unfortunately out of my control.

I know you are all awaiting your stuff but this will take at least the weekend to process (there are over 270 items and many categories) and I will be out of town most of Saturday (Tangerine Dream concert) so patience is really the keyword here :) but I promise that no one will be left behind and categories with failed payments will have my highest priority.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:49 am Good morning guys and girls. I see there are some issues with failed payments and I will take it with RallyUp. Note that I have no access to how payment was processed, so asking me to process the payment is unfortunately out of my control.

I know you are all awaiting your stuff but this will take at least the weekend to process (there are over 270 items and many categories) and I will be out of town most of Saturday (Tangerine Dream concert) so patience is really the keyword here :) but I promise that no one will be left behind and categories with failed payments will have my highest priority.
Great to hear that. Thanks!

I got an email saying I won. My account page at RallyUp, status says "Paid". I check my bank VISA card but no payment has been processed. The question is whether this is normal or not?
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:32 am I got an email saying I won. My account page at RallyUp, status says "Paid". I check my bank VISA card but no payment has been processed. The question is whether this is normal or not?
Do you have a section where you can look at pending transactions? Sometimes things take a couple of days to process, and that's normal. For me it's showing up as pending, along with my lunch from yesterday and some shopping my spouse did, while a couple of other transactions from yesterday have cleared.

ATN69 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:32 am I got an email saying I won. My account page at RallyUp, status says "Paid". I check my bank VISA card but no payment has been processed. The question is whether this is normal or not?
I have the same. While I do have pending transactions I can see that the payment for what I won is not among them.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

so 26 plus change and whatever the 2nd hand auction made!

:clap: well done us!

plus i won plaits :wheee:

I cant see any pending transactions. I guess I just have to keep an eye on this the coming days and hope for the best.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:21 pm so 26 plus change and whatever the 2nd hand auction made!
I think it was up to 28 grand - all the failed card transactions pulled that down...

Return to “Instruments”