Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

That seems to just turn on or off a specific range of notes.
What I meant is to wrap these notes, so on lowest octave I have C2, and on 3 octave I have also C2 for example.
msvs wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:37 pm there is already a ARP Range, check out lower right corner in the ARP

then check out in the ARP "fixed Note C2"
then everything is C2, no matter which key you press... good for Drum Patterns which should hold the pitch

msvs wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:29 pm Come on :) you have several Reverb FX... AA Reverb (great for big spaces!), V-Verb or Impulse (which can load any IR!)
You have all options of routing, for example Send FX (Reverb or Delay) can be routet in a seperate FX Bus, where the Reverb Tail for example can be further processed with Chorus, Phaser or Compressors. If that is not enough, then I dont know. Checked your two presets... I dont know what you tried to achieve but they sound a bit "metal" like and unnatural, due to phase overlappings of the ExpanderFX and strange reverb settings. (checked with an INIT Saw)

edit: Locking FX Busses could destroy entire presets and make them sound strange. The FX Busses are part of the preset and has to be loaded with the preset in order to make it sound as intended.
if you not like lock FX busses, maybe then can add a copy and paste feature of effect chains.(i mean copy and paste all slots, but can also work with 1 slot). so can copy a effect to try out with other sounds, and when another sound is load can easy choose (paste hotkey for paste FX chains) copy and paste single FX is also usefull, to copy effects between presets.

and about what i upload. I get in mind ambient effect is the wrong name for this, because ambience effects on reverbs are known as short and make the sound a little wider. this effects i upload maybe better named as athmosphere or virtual surround, because give the feeling as if you have a surround system with rear speaker. if you have better settings in mind for a virtual surround effect, i of course like it
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

you can already copy paste entire FX chains. Just rightclick on the TAB of the bus. You can also save them as preset (on the bottom the File symbol)

btw someone asked in the VPS FB group of Avenger how to import Vocoder WTs so I made a quick video
https://youtu.be/_r0xvW5Hxvo

its strange i test several times. copy and paste fx chain work not in this situation: When choose a FX chain from the popup menu (on the bottom the File symbol) then press right mouse over tab(which is highlight) and choose copy. now choose another sound preset, then press right menu(over tab which is highlight) and choose paste to paste the FX (which is copy from preset before). copy and paste in same sound work ok. or when the effects are not add with file symbol menu. i check several times. always same. if not clear what i mean let me know, i can do a video that show the steps

yes please show, I have no clue what you mean

re Black Friday - forward planning

Will there be a Avenger Expansions sale?

Is there likely to be a Buy 5 Off for an extra special deal?

Or a Get One Free option?

What new expansions will be released with v1.5?

Footnote: Have gone deep with a few synths this year. Avenger still comes out on top, even better than before, especially now that I understand it better. So I'm guessing it's smart to invest in a bunch of expansions if I can afford the 5 Off price.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

@Magicmusic: you are right, it loses clipboard after loading. Will be fixed in 1.5. Workaround meanwhile is to actually save the FXpreset

kevvvvv wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:04 am re Black Friday - forward planning

Will there be a Avenger Expansions sale?

Is there likely to be a Buy 5 Off for an extra special deal?

Or a Get One Free option?

What new expansions will be released with v1.5?

Footnote: Have gone deep with a few synths this year. Avenger still comes out on top, even better than before, especially now that I understand it better. So I'm guessing it's smart to invest in a bunch of expansions if I can afford the 5 Off price.
I'm saving all my money for sales of avenger expansion packs this month. I'm hoping the 1.5 update with the guitar expansions are out by then, cause I have a feeling I'm going to like those a lot. I wanna pick up a couple of the trance expansions too. :phones:

- deleted -
Last edited by Demuvi on Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

ReboundAudio wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:37 pm Avenger Rebuilds :-)

https://youtu.be/mP_mTLovXN0
SOUND!
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

The Free E-lec-tro Art Expansion By Che For The Vengeance Sound - Avenger Synth
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/the-e- ... nic-sirius

The Free Energy Expansion By Che For The The Vengeance Sound - Avenger Synth
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/the-en ... nic-sirius

The Free New Wave Expansion By Che for the Vengeance - Avenger Synth
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/the-ne ... nic-sirius

Royalty Free Soundset License
All Sonic Sirius Freeware Soundsets they can be used commercially in things like movies, games, and anything else you might need a cool sound for. You may not however redistribute them for a profit.

Sonic Sirius - Synthesizer Soundsets
Freeware Soundsets for Software and Hardware Synthesizer
http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/

ReboundAudio wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:37 pm Avenger Rebuilds :-)
Sounds great :)

@ReboundAudio

Great fun
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Return to “Instruments”