Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

justin3am wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:37 pm Thanks again to Luftrum for organizing this!

I got the winning bid for the Erica Fusion Delay.
I played with a Fusion Box at Perfect Circuit and really enjoyed that. Can't wait to rack up the module.

Thanks for those who bid on Nektar stuff! I will get the Bolt licenses and the SE25 sent out to those who had winning bids, as soon as I get notified.
yeah i got outbid on that :lol:
look forward to hearing it :tu:

hope whoever it was that was setting up their new system got some nice bits to start off too :tu:

sorry cant remember who it was :oops:

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:43 pm
justin3am wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:37 pm Thanks again to Luftrum for organizing this!

I played with a Fusion Box at Perfect Circuit and really enjoyed that. Can't wait to rack up the module.

Thanks for those who bid on Nektar stuff! I will get the Bolt licenses and the SE25 sent out to those who had winning bids, as soon as I get notified.
Yeah... you and me....
Well done justin.. :P

This was my first KVR charity auction... was exciting experience... bid on quite a few thingies and won one :hyper:

And big up for Luftrum and his time making this happen.

toonertik wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:59 pm

Yeah... you and me....
Well done justin.. :P

This was my first KVR charity auction... was exciting experience... bid on quite a few thingies and won one :hyper:

And big up for Luftrum and his time making this happen.
i think my case will be full anyway with plaits :hihi:
need to arrange some shelves to go upwards then get another mantis i guess :lol:
but that fusion delay does look nice!

Thumbs up for Luftrum! Thanks for organizing this event again!
Received my Luftrum all bundle earlier today. So much fun and so many instantly usable presets!!!
Trance, Trance Is Life

:tu:
Thanks for doing this. It was good fun. I'm happy to contribute.

I look forward to next year

I've copied the below from the 2nd hand discussion - am I understanding correctly that this payment mechanism is still unavailable?
Koshdukai wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:30 pm
EnGee wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:12 pm For the new items, it's not PayPal as far as I know.
For me when I pay to Luftrum,the whole lot, it would be with PayPal not with credit card but for the others, they pay with credit card as specified.
Sure, problem is, currently there's no way to follow the instructions, as you know, so unless there's a RallyUp-side solution (so we can pay with CC) I guess the old PayPal way may end up being a solution, but we need to wait for Luftrum's new instructions (right?).
EnGee wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:21 pmFor the items that belongs to the main auction (numbered with alphabetic letters), the payment will be here: https://go.rallyup.com/charity2019

The payment can be donated directly to WWF Denmark using the button below all auctions (scroll down and you will find it below the items in the link) via "Don't want items but still want to donate? Click here." and then receipt is to be forwarded to Luftrum after that.
The above info is still impossible to follow.

hey guys i didnt follow here recently, i won some auctions thanks a lot, when can you expect the delivery of the items? thx
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Yeah... you and me....
and me.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Caine123 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:40 pm hey guys i didnt follow here recently, i won some auctions thanks a lot, when can you expect the delivery of the items? thx
That's the last item in the FAQ on the auction page.

We received the winners from Luftrum this afternoon and shipped all licenses right afterwards. So I presume it shouldn't take too long. Remember though he probably does it all manually which is quite some work, and developers have to manually send the licenses as well.

Anyway, big thanks to Luftrum for organizing this fantastic event! :)

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

whyterabbyt wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:45 pm

Yeah... you and me....
and me.
i think i may get rosie one for xmas :hihi:

I got notification of winning bids from Luftrum this afternoon. I've sent all the download links to the winners. :)

Richard_Synapse wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 pm We received the winners from Luftrum this afternoon and shipped all licenses right afterwards.
Thank you Richard, that was quick :tu:

And again, thanks to Luftrum for organising and let's not forget: thanks to all the companies donating to make this charity and exciting event possible :clap:

The issue quoted below is resolved now, so not true anymore, as of yesterday.

Those that won items for the main auction listed on the 2nd-hand auction, can check the new instructions in the 1st post:
viewtopic.php?p=7533884#p7533884
mlilley2001 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:53 am I've copied the below from the 2nd hand discussion - am I understanding correctly that this payment mechanism is still unavailable?
Koshdukai wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:30 pm
EnGee wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:12 pm For the new items, it's not PayPal as far as I know.
For me when I pay to Luftrum,the whole lot, it would be with PayPal not with credit card but for the others, they pay with credit card as specified.
Sure, problem is, currently there's no way to follow the instructions, as you know, so unless there's a RallyUp-side solution (so we can pay with CC) I guess the old PayPal way may end up being a solution, but we need to wait for Luftrum's new instructions (right?).
EnGee wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:21 pmFor the items that belongs to the main auction (numbered with alphabetic letters), the payment will be here: https://go.rallyup.com/charity2019

The payment can be donated directly to WWF Denmark using the button below all auctions (scroll down and you will find it below the items in the link) via "Don't want items but still want to donate? Click here." and then receipt is to be forwarded to Luftrum after that.
The above info is still impossible to follow.
Oh and btw, already got my XILS item this morning :D
1 down, 2 to go!

Thank you Xavier, Luftrum, EnGee and everyone that pitched the event to the companies that donated their products to make this happen!

Return to “Instruments”