Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just heard from mutable instruments
my module will be shipped tomorrow :wheee:

even better, already have the shipping confirmation and will be here tomorrow :o :hyper:

Done! All companies from the main auction on RallyUp are paid and contacted - with the exception of Akai Pro and Slate Digital. I still miss a few payments from the secondary auction, in the 2nd hand thread: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=532585 :-)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

did you enjoy tangerine dream?

SONIC UNDERWORLD already sent out the Ultimate Bundle.
That makes my day...
Thanks!

Just got my Sonivox/Way Out Ware license. Wow, that was fast! Thank you :)

2 down, 1 to go!

Big thanks to Søren and all contributing companies!

Yeah a huge thanks to everyone involved! I love initiatives like this (and getting a super cheap D16 bundle doesn't hurt :D ).

I have contacted the winning bidders regarding Nektar products. If you got the winning bid for a Bolt license, I sent you a serial number. The SE25 will be shipped soon.

I got my e-mail from Erica Synth this morning. Super stoked!

justin3am wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:22 pm I have contacted the winning bidders regarding Nektar products. If you got the winning bid for a Bolt license, I sent you a serial number. The SE25 will be shipped soon.

yeah, enjoy my delay :P
:lol:

vurt wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:56 pm
justin3am wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:22 pm I have contacted the winning bidders regarding Nektar products. If you got the winning bid for a Bolt license, I sent you a serial number. The SE25 will be shipped soon.

yeah, enjoy my delay :P
:lol:
:hihi: will gladly trade for some bugbrand!

:o cold dead hands sorry my friend :hihi:

Congratulation, guys! Well done! :clap:
yzcoruhT

vurt wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:22 pm did you enjoy tangerine dream?
Yes I did! Thanks for asking. It was a lovely concert... just as expected. I wrote Ulrich some days before the concert (he is a customer) and we talked about maybe meeting up in person after, but me and my friends left right after the concert ended so it never happened. Could have been fun tho, I would have tried to remain calm while being major starstruck at the same time :lol: I noticed Ulrich primarily used a Roland JD-XA, I want one of those.

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Just received my license for Forward Audio Time Align from Daniel at Forward Audio. Quality products and a great new company.

Return to “Instruments”