summit 1992-2019

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice and ominous. For that length of listening time, however, the piece would certainly have benefitted from a bit of a change in instrumentation or arrangement...or both. Good stuff!

ok thanks i se if i can make some changes thanks for the tip :-)

janke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:17 pm ok thanks i se if i can make some changes thanks for the tip :-)
Well, listening to your Soundcloud page, this slow-burn thing is definitely part of your style. So, maybe you don't need to do anything drastic. But you might some ways to switch things up without losing the overall vibe.

I'm really enjoying 'Caine'', by the way. It's a better example of progression, imo.

thanks :-) this forum is the only way for me to get musikal tips so i can develop;-)

janke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:13 pm thanks :-) this forum is the only way for me to get musikal tips so i can develop;-)
Forum tips to develop. That's a can of worms in itself. There are so many variables there.

What kind of tips are you looking for?
Who is giving these tips?
Are they relevant to what you're doing?
Is there a general agreement or are there conflicting opinions?

My improvement came mostly from going to Youtube and watching relevant videos.

janke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:13 pm thanks :-) this forum is the only way for me to get musikal tips so i can develop;-)
It can definitely be a great resource. Although, I'd recommend widening your sphere-of-influence/learning to include video tutorials. Some great stuff can be found on Youtube, if you put the time into searching. Also, Askaudio and Groove3 offer some really good courses, which can often be more helpful than disparate videos.

Groove 3 is great if you have the money for it. I won a gift certificate that I used for an EDM course that helped me a lot. I recommend them highly.

Groove 3 is great if you have the money for it. I won a gift certificate that I used for an EDM course that helped me a lot. I recommend them highly.

Thanks taking a look ath that :)

So how was this a summit ?
You took a track from 1992 and beamed it to 2019 ?
Took an idea from then and developed it with current equipment ?
For a timeline journey it´s a bit too one-dimensional.
Try to open up to more dimensions.
You have good ideas to explore from :-)

(( D ))
Last edited by drumity on Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a girl from canada Severn Cullis-Suzuki have a speach about environment that in 1992... 2019 Greta from sweden take it once again same type of audience i realy hope a girl dosent have to do the same in 30 years in future ,hopefely something gona happen to save our planet.Its not a reup from 1992..sorry if didint explain in thought you should understand :wink:

janke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:58 pm a girl from canada Severn Cullis-Suzuki have a speach about environment that in 1992... 2019 Greta from sweden take it once again same type of audience i realy hope a girl dosent have to do the same in 30 years in future ,hopefely something gona happen to save our planet.Its not a reup from 1992..sorry if didint explain in thought you should understand :wink:
You can go back to the 80´s, there were countless speaches about environment, so this angry Gretchen is not the holy saviour and nothing new.
The only people to benefit from this histeria are the companys and lobbyists who are making business and huge money.
There are many, many scientists contradicting each other about that issue.
What is absolutely clear is that in the history of earth, there where always rising temperatures and falling temperatures, resulting in multiple ice ages and hot periods, these even more intense than what you see now.
As there is always actio and reactio, there is an up and down, but other than to nowadays, as the last high datas accured, there where no companys to profit from disinformation and histeria ...
and this doesn´t mean to trivialise the issue, there is evidence to these concerns, but just educate the people with both realitys.

P.S.: You are absolutely invited to comment in my threads, it seems this good tradition is not a matter of course anymore as it should be. I cannot count the occasions where I offered my precious time to someone, with nothing back. And the "back" can be hard critic or praise, I appreciate all ;-)

(( D ))

Her name is Greta i think you are missinformed .And she does a great job she get people changing way of living , more healthier for the environment..We have a responsibility for future generations so they can live a good life ..Just now in world its all about consumtion ,maby we have to take a new direction .And we are a couse of climatchanges everythingelse is bad propaganda from far right ..Its better to do something wy take a change when we can do something..I

I know her name is Greta ! But you didn´t get my joke here. Anyway !
For people changing way of life or to heal the environment, we don´t need an angry kid, which is flying 1000s of miles around the world, contradicting her own agenda with this environment polution.
Only after she was critized for it, she changed her journeys to be taken with ships.
Not clean neither ... but there is no "clean" way to travel anymore.
I don´t need her either for "wakening up", but she seem to have waken up her generation, quitting their cell phones for free fridays from school ...
For that I appreciate what she is doing, but she should educate herself with all the available information one can get on all "social" platforms and to see both sides.
To differentiate on issues is what you learn in your 20s and 30s, so I do have hope ...

(( D ))

when she travel she using train and to USA sailboat where do you get your informatiom from? before she speaks she checks facts by talking to scientists to be correct ,she is 16 years old and doing a great thing , i cant understand wy so many man are so angry and giving desinformation ..... check facts before you act as Greta does
Last edited by janke on Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Music Cafe”