Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V Collection X

SHall1000 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:10 pm V5 to V6 was on sale at €99 around this time last year. I am hoping for the same for V6 to v7 in the next couple of weeks.
+1.... my PayPal is ready :D

And or to include the effects!!
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Hi everybody,

A quick message to let you know that we just released an update for the VCollection.

It includes among other things a brand new undo/redo feature and NKS compatibility for the 3 new instruments.

More information can be found here.

Enjoy.

Kevin [Arturia] wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 pm Hi everybody,

A quick message to let you know that we just released an update for the VCollection.

It includes among other things a brand new undo/redo feature and NKS compatibility for the 3 new instruments.

Enjoy.
Nice!!!

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Enjoy.
One thing not clear...are the V7 updates for Mac OS Catalina also present in V6 for the instruments that are the same (ie: most of them) across the collection?

rezoneight wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:02 amOne thing not clear...are the V7 updates for Mac OS Catalina also present in V6 for the instruments that are the same (ie: most of them) across the collection?
Yes. Arturia does not require you to have the latest version of the Collection in order to get point updates, so V 6 gets the updates for every instrument in V 7 that is also in V 6. Also works for earlier versions of Collection. I had 21 updates.
Last edited by teilo on Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

teilo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:49 am
rezoneight wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:02 amOne thing not clear...are the V7 updates for Mac OS Catalina also present in V6 for the instruments that are the same (ie: most of them) across the collection?
Yes. Arturia does not require you to have the latest version of the Collection in order to get point updates, so V 6 gets the updates for every instrument in V 7 that is also in V 6. Also works for earlier versions of Collection. I had 12 updates.
Thanks for confirming! Makes total sense but sometimes companies do stuff that doesnt make total sense ;)

teilo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:49 am
Yes. Arturia does not require you to have the latest version of the Collection in order to get point updates, so V 6 gets the updates for every instrument in V 7 that is also in V 6. Also works for earlier versions of Collection. I had 21 updates.
I see patches & updates available for V7 and V4. I am patching my V7 now.

Seems lots of patches for Catalina compatibility. Quick snip of changelog for my most common used synth. The Jup's.
New features

Improved touchscreen support
Added undo/redo, with keyboard shortcuts available in standalone
Assured compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina
New tutorials

Bug fixes

No more preset packs samples missing after updating an instrument
No more black interface after closing the interface during tutorial in Komplete Kontrol VST
Standalone sample rate is now limited to 96kHz
Deleting a track containing a VST3 instrument won't result in a crash in Live 10.1 anymore
Preset browser buttons text is not cropped in small resolutions anymore
Individual instruments playlists cannot be imported in any instrument anymore
(Mac) No more crash when closing DAW after browsing preset with an instrument AU
(Mac) Installers now display the right size for VST2 and VST3 files
Case sensitive names for presets, banks and playlists are now handled properly
A message is now displayed if the loading of the interface failed
No more display of preset packs in individual instruments preset browser search suggestions
Resized instruments upper toolbar
It is now possible to rename the bank field for multiple presets simultaneously
And NKS support for the old Jup. Yay!
New Features

Added Native Instrument NKS support
Good for Arturia and co! They are not doing anything stupid like adding fuggin Sounds.com crap like NI are doing.

telecode wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:38 am Good for Arturia and co! They are not doing anything stupid like adding fuggin Sounds.com crap like NI are doing.
Arturia has nothing to do with Sounds.com - that's a NI thing (and I sincerely hope it doesn't become their death sentence :( )
Fernando (FMR)

I am on VC6 and got some 21 updates. And for the first time with Arturia, the download speed was terribly slow yesterday, through both ASC as well direct download from website.

Did anyone else face this issue?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:30 amthe download speed was terribly slow yesterday, through both ASC as well direct download from website.

Yeah it was a little slow - Presumably though it was the servers getting smashed by all V6 & V7 owners updating the multi-gig updates !

Happy to see my tiny fart of a bug fix submission for CZ was implemented too :D
Reso 2 and 3 waveforms now match hardware silkscreen order

fmr wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:11 am
telecode wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:38 am Good for Arturia and co! They are not doing anything stupid like adding fuggin Sounds.com crap like NI are doing.
Arturia has nothing to do with Sounds.com - that's a NI thing (and I sincerely hope it doesn't become their death sentence :( )
agreed. +1

mcbpete wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:44 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:30 amthe download speed was terribly slow yesterday, through both ASC as well direct download from website.

Yeah it was a little slow - Presumably though it was the servers getting smashed by all V6 & V7 owners updating the multi-gig updates !

Happy to see my tiny fart of a bug fix submission for CZ was implemented too :D
Reso 2 and 3 waveforms now match hardware silkscreen order
Haha, awesome! :hihi:

Enjoy.
Very nice! Undo/redo is MUCH appreciated. Any news on the "real polyphony" on Pigments? (Not vcollection related, i know)

fmr wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:11 am
Arturia has nothing to do with Sounds.com - that's a NI thing
He said LIKE.

Return to “Instruments”