Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:01 pm glad im a hermit tbh.
You don't have a mail slot in the front door? You could still drop it out for the postman/lady.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:04 pm
You don't have a mail slot in the front door? You could still drop it out for the postman/lady.
that would mean being out of bed in the am.

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:06 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:04 pm
that would mean being out of bed in the am.
Fair point. Surely it would save you upper body energy later in the day though.

hermits need excercise too :)

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:09 pm hermits need excercise too :)
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

jacqueslacouth wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:46 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:06 am
jacqueslacouth wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:40 pm Oh FFS! Why??? The original 303 sounded like shite, the best clones to date sound like shite and sadly, if this is an authentic repro, this will sound like shite. Never has their been more bollox wrapped in cow shite spread as some mystical crap as there has been bout the 303.

I suppose the answer to the why is of course obvious...there are enough numb nuts out there who buy into the crap!
Shouldn't you and Bones be w*nking each other off?
Now given that I have been labelled as a complete wanker all of my life, it is somewhat worrying, that on first reading this I couldn't really workout why you thought Bones and I should be winking at each other...
Now imagine you winked to him, before you wanked with him. That would be a story.

chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:17 pm Now imagine you winked to him, before you wanked with him. That would be a story.
He w*nked his winky.

:D

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:20 pm I know of several people over at GS who have ordered already.

Shipping first week of December I believe.
strange, I couldn't find anywhere that even listed it, let alone saying 'sold out'

AnX wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:20 pm I know of several people over at GS who have ordered already.

Shipping first week of December I believe.
strange, I couldn't find anywhere that even listed it, let alone saying 'sold out'
Thomann have 3 colours listed, although the site alternates between availability. Earlier red and blue were available but no silver, and now there is only silver.

Well, the sound is nothing special IMO. Feels permanently clipped and lacks low end. Something I could recreate with Devastor 2 for instance.

However, sound is only a half of success - the authentic sequencer is important, too.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:57 pm Well, the sound is nothing special IMO. Feels permanently clipped and lacks low end. Something I could recreate with Devastor 2 for instance.

However, sound is only a half of success - the authentic sequencer is important, too.
david.beholder wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:28 pm Behringer can do better.
X0XBOX or TT-303 have way better seq. than OG 303.
i'm hoping for improvements under the hood (as I'm told is the case with Behringer's 808).

Sad to see that we’re living in a clone / fake instruments world today .
Only in music production people feel like it’s ok.
Imagine Toyota coming out with a Porsche clone call Borsj , Seiko w a Kolex etc.
Would you drive and wear that with pride ?

Yup, almost all VSTs are clones/fake - buy a guitar and get away from the computer!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”