Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

acid alex wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:54 am I ordered the blue one. Sounds great! £128 is a complete bargain.
Why am I not surprised you like it 'Acid' Alex :D
It really is software prices for analog hardware...amazing deal.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

acid alex wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:54 am I ordered the blue one. Sounds great! £128 is a complete bargain.
from?

on Thomann etc (149Euro)

€150
£129.16 GBP with Free shipping incl. VAT

- its less if you VAT registered (as I am) so I would get it for about £104 :tu:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:08 pm
excuse me please wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:57 pm No brainer :)
thats all the 80s acid and e :hug:
Kind of cheerful, yes.
So it's waiting for the RD-9 :)

SLiC wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:18 am
Why am I not surprised you like it 'Acid' Alex :D
It really is software prices for analog hardware...amazing deal.
I’ve owned most of the clones over the years but recently sold all my synths after I picked up a Maschine MK3 and the Jam. Been using them with ABL3 which sounds better than a lot of the hardware clones to be honest. I don’t think the Behringer sounds exactly like the TB-303 but from the demo’s so far it sounds like it definitely has the same mojo which a lot of the other clones don’t (patterns on my TB-3 and TB-03 sounded really flat compared to my x0xb0x, TT-303 and MB-33), which is more important than an exact sound IMO, and at that price I couldn’t resist!
Check out my YouTube channel for dose of Acid: https://www.youtube.com/acidalex

AnX wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:22 am
from?
DV247

https://www.dv247.com/en_GB/GBP/Behring ... 00ruJo0CPf

:)

wow, I'm sure google is conspiring against me... :cry:

AnX wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:14 pm wow, I'm sure google is conspiring against me... :cry:
I had to go to their site and search, nothing appeared on google for me either
Last edited by acid alex on Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Getting this is out in time for Xmas at that price is a big deal, this will be on a lot of peoples Xmas list...

Maybe this to go with it.…

https://www.gear4music.com/Keyboards-an ... igner/2V96

SLiC wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:37 am on Thomann etc (149Euro)

€150
£129.16 GBP with Free shipping incl. VAT

- its less if you VAT registered (as I am) so I would get it for about £104 :tu:
Sweetwater has them up for preorder at 200 USD! :o

Their listed MSRP is 300 USD haha

christian f. wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:10 am Thanks for your “conscious” rant , but this thread is about a fake 303 on a music forum. If you were really worried about ecological aspects you would boycott cheap products made in China and over production and consumption of products we don’t really need.
No rant, just a simple statement, about an ethical choice I made long ago.
The fact that I made that choice doesn't require me to be ethically perfect, and doesn't disqualify me to raise an ethical issue, in response to the ethical issue you raise, defending brands' abandoned intellectual property.

Just curious, do you boycott software that models the original hardware at component level?

im wondering if someone recently bought an original second hand?

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:40 pm im wondering if someone recently bought an original second hand?
too fuckin expensive.. i had two back in the day , bought for £50... sold for a massive profit

about £1500 now, insane

An original of anything will be worth money to a collector or a museum, but to the average musician, 99% authentic sounding will probably be close enough....

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”