Serene Bliss is an exceptionally high caliber soundset with over 110 patches and 600MB of unique sample content for the exquisitely beautiful synth Diversion, by Dmitry Sches, and is suitable for use in any type of contemporary electronic music productions. Serene Bliss takes absolute full advantage of Diversion as a hybrid synth/sampler, utilizing its many different live synthesis methods and its ability to import wave samples. Nearly half the patches use wave samples to enrich the synths rich sound with noise samples, adding real world texture to synthesis.
An optional version is available which also includes over 2 dozen unique MIDI files which were used in the demo showcases for an additional $5. Furthermore, nearly all of the patches are assigned to the Master Morph section in the center screen of the gui, to further enhance playability and add extra dimensions to the sound.
- Include 110 Presets for Diversion
- Contains over 600MB of unique samples embedded in the patches.
- Optional - Includes 23 Midi FIles (Over 50 merged patterns) from most of the audio demos (excluding leads). They are named identically to the corresponding preset.
- All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
- Complex Modulation Wheel and XY destinations for nearly all patches. When appropiate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.
- Patches created in the latest version of Diversion 1.41.
- Leads - 12
- Drums - 9
- Pads and Atmospheres- 47
- Basses - 17
- Keys - 7
- Plucks - 8
- Arps and Sequences - 5
- FX - 4
More info here: https://www.touch-the-universe.com/sere ... rsion.html