One Synth Challenge #128: OB-Xd from discoDSP (mmGhost wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

.... voted! Many good tracks this month! Thanks for your feedback on my track :)

Carl_saved wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:18 pm I haven't voted yet. Zarf and me would like to vote separately. However, we wouldn't like to give 1 point to our track twice, because that would put our track into a slight disatvantage. Is it okay if Zarf puts it on 1 pt because he submitted it, and I put it on an "average 3"? If not, we can just average our votes and vote with just one account.
Actually read the rule on that :lol: :dog:
Collaborators need only vote once. In other words, you vote as if you are one person.

Listened, commented, voted! Great variety and excellent quality guys! I took my time and enjoyed listening to your tracks a lot. Thank you and see you next month!

voting = done, many good tracks

Voted - lots of creative work!

Voted
enjoyed listening to all the tracks this month

:tu:

All comments and votes are placed! Good luck people!
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Voted!

Voted.

I don't like to nitpick or dwell on trivial details but I do wish I had more time and patience to comment more on some of these.
Thank you to all who left thoughtful comments on my work. Not my best output this month. I rushed my track out at the very last minute so I wasn't expecting a very warm reception. Anyway I do appreciate the encouraging words.

A wide variety but some absolutely stunning work as usual.
Unfortunately there are some really excellent and musical and creative tracks that don't have a chance in hell of winning because the talent at the top is so unreal.

The OSC is a real arms race and there are some that have just taken it to a level that I almost can't even comprehend.
Of course I think it is important to parse the actual music from the fireworks show sometimes, but there are a few that excel at both and bring it together in a really magical way.
Kudos to them and best of luck to everyone else!

Voted. You peeps makin' some fine music.

Voted! Lots of good tracks this month!
Thanks for your feedback on my track!!
Good luck everyone!

voted

Voted. As always this was fun - OB-Xd seems to bring out certain times of writing and listening was fun.

Thanks to BJ and Richard for continuing to hold this together!

Voted.

Carl & I have voted. It's a different challenge in itself, voting together :D

I've been enjoying listening to your tracks as always and I hope to finish commenting on all of them today. High standards!

Return to “Instruments”