Output - Introducing PORTAL: A Granular FX Plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fractalism for Output Portal Portal

BONES wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:39 pm
Fleer wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:09 pm
Caine123 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:57 pm Mf page is not existent anymore for portal :(
PM’ed
How about you just post the link so anyone can use it?
As it’s not working anymore.

Yes that was the link I saw posted on the reddit deal page.
https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioProductionDeals/

I did see the deal when it was live, but I did not pull the trigger. No regrets.

kidslow wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:13 pm
BeeDog wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:52 pm What was the price for this on Musician's Friend?
$26
Whoa :o

If anyone managed to snag a license from MF but are not planning on using it, I'm willing to buy it off of you even at a reasonable premium... *wink wink*

Went for the Splice rent-to-own option, had a quick demo yesterday, mostly preset surfing. Sounds really promising, I have been looking for a granular processor plugin for a long time, not happy with anything, but this might finally be it! I'll have to spend more time doing proper sound design today, see what it's capable of.

perpetual3 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:20 pm
Kiitwa wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:43 pm Damn. Missed it at Musicians Friend 😭
Wow that was quick.
Yes I had it in my cart too but when I hit the payment button it disappeared. Profound sadness! :(

I got through and ordered at GC but no serial yet after a day.

It's the Grand Summit Channel all over again, so I'd imagine they'll keep the money for a week or 2 with zero communication and then randomly refund, their customer service is absolutely disgusting

I got confirmation on my order yesterday, but I also have not been sent a download/license link.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

On Reddit most people wrote they got canceled on this deal. My order also got canceled but they reached out to me and want me to call them to hear an offer for it. Gonna post hear what they have offered.

Wow what a mess! :?

I was wondering too, how they could offer that plugin at $26. (now at $112 on Output website) Didn't make sense at all :nutter:

"it is part of our 14-day return policy"
" we will issue a full refund within 14 days of your purchase"
:D

A similar thing happened last year at MF for a Softube channel strip. They cancelled most orders and then offered some discount like spend $100 get $15 off - can't remember the specifics but i remember making a "pfft" sound when i got the offer.

@digivolt yeah, the refund was an orderal.

Bait and switch it seems. That's damn shady, especially this time of year: hook them in with great looking price, which seems reasonable going into Black Friday, and then pull this crap. They still have not refunded what I paid them via credit card--and still no link. I'm about to trash them on every forum in existence.

I am a bit more charitable, and would surmise it was a listing error. Those do happen from time to time. They should have honored the orders that were placed, or at least immediately refunded them with a mea culpa once the error was caught.

They could have gotten rid of that "error" much more quickly, no?

Return to “Effects”