Audiority Echoes T7E mkII updated to v2.2.2 - All Tube Italian Magnetic Echo (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echoes T7E mkII

Echoes T7E updated to v2.0 (mkII)
– NEW: Heads configuration matrix
– NEW: Delay Extension (set to 0 to use Echoes as a preamp)
– NEW: Output Boost
– NEW: Speed Filter
– NEW: Lite Mode
– NEW: Notifications System
– NEW: VST3 plugin format
– NEW: HQ Mode
– NEW: Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina support
– CHANGE: SWITCH position saves the current Heads Matrix Configuration
– CHANGE: Improved Swell heads volume
– CHANGE: Stereo Spread in front panel
– CHANGE: New framework
– BREAKING CHANGE: 64bit only
– FIX: Feedback still active when knob is on 0
– FIX: Wrong output volume translation from presets < v1.1

PLEASE NOTE:
Do to the extensive changes (and breaking changes) that comes with this version, we decided to build it as it is a "brand new" plugin. Echoes T7E mkII will not replace your existing Echoes installation, so this will not mess up the projects involving Echoes T7E. As usual, this update is free for existing users. Echoes T7E mkII will go on sale soon, with our Black Friday promo.

Video demos coming soon!

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Thanks Luca. Looking forward to try this. :)

Awesome!!!
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Great, look forward for some free time to test the new feature.

Thank you for offering free updates to MkII to existing customers Luca. Looking in my User Area, under My Plugins I only see the T7E 1.2 download and license. Do I install the demo of MkII and then use the existing v1.2 license?

Hi kidslow,
that was a typo. Go in your UA account again and now it should show the correct version number. About the license file, yes.. it'll automatically load your existing license file, if you already have Echoes installed and activated.

Luca

Really nice update, thank you Luca!

Audiority wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:59 am – NEW: Delay Extension (set to 0 to use Echoes as a preamp)
I know it's a delay plugin first, but that tube preamp sure sounds nice. You basically get two great plugins for the price of one. :clap:

Thanks for the update Luca. It looks very nice with a really great set of new features. I will have a chance to work with this tonight. thanks so much for putting all this effort into growing your products for us! :phones:

Wow this looks like an awesome update! Thanks Luca!

As always with Audiority, excellent work. Super appreciative of your work, Luca. :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Thank you, guys! :D Hopefully today we'll start our Black Friday sale and we'll release an update for LDC2.

Stay tuned!
Luca

Dan and Mick of TPS say Luca should model PE603 unit

https://youtu.be/kzgllPfulP4?t=833

Stringzy wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:12 pm Dan and Mick of TPS say Luca should model PE603 unit

https://youtu.be/kzgllPfulP4?t=833
I can't watch the video right now, but I can tell the Heads Matrix Configuration is based on the PE603.

That's correct. The PE603T is almost identical to the T7E. The key difference is in the way you access the head configurations. In the T7E you have 12 "presets", while in the PE603T you can make your own. I decided to have both at the same time: in its default state, Echoes T7E provides the 12 presets of the original T7E. Once you change the button configuration, it will be stored in the current SWITCH position. In this way, you can have your own 12 "presets". This information will be saved within the plugin preset.

Cheers,
Luca

Return to “Effects”