Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Robmobius
KVRAF
3235 posts since 10 Sep, 2010 from A shit hole (Ireland).

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Is Pigments not included in the V7 upgrade? Boo if so! :(
We 'the leaders' bring you the ultimate paradigm shift. Dramatization: No paradigms were actually shifted in the making of this statement. Furthermore, any reference to paradigms is for entertainment purposes only.

Examigan
KVRAF
4979 posts since 15 Sep, 2005 from East Coast of the USA

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:31 pm

No it isn't in the collection.

Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V

User avatar
dionenoid
KVRist
483 posts since 3 Jan, 2019 from Holland

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Mmm...$99 upgrade from V3. Might be worth it :)
More BPM please

Robmobius
KVRAF
3235 posts since 10 Sep, 2010 from A shit hole (Ireland).

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:40 pm

Examigan wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:31 pm
No it isn't in the collection.
Cheers for the clarification... Pity. But I'll still upgrade for the 99e though. Might try and pick Pigments up if it goes on offer of the Black Friday.
We 'the leaders' bring you the ultimate paradigm shift. Dramatization: No paradigms were actually shifted in the making of this statement. Furthermore, any reference to paradigms is for entertainment purposes only.

User avatar
LoveEnigma18
KVRian
1278 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:09 pm

Robmobius wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:40 pm
Examigan wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:31 pm
No it isn't in the collection.
Cheers for the clarification... Pity. But I'll still upgrade for the 99e though. Might try and pick Pigments up if it goes on offer of the Black Friday.
I read in a Facebook post by Arturia that Pigments might not go on sale this time around. Just a heads up. But sure, once you have the V Collection 7, you can get it for $69 (or maybe less?) when it is on sale.

User avatar
LoveEnigma18
KVRian
1278 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:35 pm

mcbpete wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:48 pm
Just logged in to check my upgrade offer: apparently it's only €299 for me to upgrade from v7 to v7. It's pretty tempting ....
:lol:

User avatar
LoveEnigma18
KVRian
1278 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:37 pm

V Collection 7

The instruments you always dreamed of
The price you always wanted
Love how they come up with their tag lines... :D

dune_rave
KVRian
1422 posts since 23 Jun, 2006 from Hungary

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:24 pm

owning arturia brass, minifilter and pigments, and my special price is 199? i'm disappointed:)

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRist
375 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:55 pm

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:37 pm
V Collection 7

The instruments you always dreamed of
The price you always wanted
Love how they come up with their tag lines... :D
They have a bunch of stuff you'll actually use
which is permanently on sale in the second hand thread...
There's obviously a slight contradiction between marketing and reality :o
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
https://soundcloud.com/user-237723633

User avatar
LoveEnigma18
KVRian
1278 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:43 am

:hihi:

Their stuff is good, but there is so much good stuff out there these days, it's hard to think what to use and what not to. ;)

I own V Collection 6, Pigments and KeyLab 61 MK2, and my upgrade price is still $199 (yesterday it was showing $299!). Ridiculous. Not that I want to upgrade, but I have emailed the sales support team about this.

Caine123
KVRAF
6099 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:15 am

How is the sound/sampling in mellotron? Are you finding it nice sounding? For 99 bucks for 3 new synths and more sounds it is tempting
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

koalaboy
KVRAF
1826 posts since 18 Mar, 2006 from Plymouth, UK

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:24 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:43 am
I own V Collection 6, Pigments and KeyLab 61 MK2, and my upgrade price is still $199 (yesterday it was showing $299!). Ridiculous. Not that I want to upgrade, but I have emailed the sales support team about this.
This does seem wrong as I can see the 99 euro/$ upgrade price and I only have V-Collection 5 and a Beatstep pro (and I doubt the hardware makes a difference).

User avatar
LoveEnigma18
KVRian
1278 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:49 am

koalaboy wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:24 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:43 am
I own V Collection 6, Pigments and KeyLab 61 MK2, and my upgrade price is still $199 (yesterday it was showing $299!). Ridiculous. Not that I want to upgrade, but I have emailed the sales support team about this.
This does seem wrong as I can see the 99 euro/$ upgrade price and I only have V-Collection 5 and a Beatstep pro (and I doubt the hardware makes a difference).
It was indeed. I just saw again and the price is $99 now. Better, it can be split into up to 4 monthly payments, even with a normal intentional credit card, by adding $5 processing fee, which makes it $104. About $30 for the first month and about $25 for the next 3 months. Not a bad deal. Makes me think if I should grab it. There is also a huge Synthopedia collection included apart from the 3 new instruments.

How does upgrade work? I mean does it replace V Collection 6 making it void? How does reselling the V Collection work, especially in case you own V Collection 6, then bought Pigments at a discount, and then upgraded to V Collection 7? Do I need to sell everything or can I retain only Pigments for example? Good question for their sales support I believe.

User avatar
Harry_HH
KVRAF
3875 posts since 4 Aug, 2006 from Helsinki

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:12 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:49 am
koalaboy wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:24 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:43 am
I own V Collection 6, Pigments and KeyLab 61 MK2, and my upgrade price is still $199 (yesterday it was showing $299!). Ridiculous. Not that I want to upgrade, but I have emailed the sales support team about this.
This does seem wrong as I can see the 99 euro/$ upgrade price and I only have V-Collection 5 and a Beatstep pro (and I doubt the hardware makes a difference).
It was indeed. I just saw again and the price is $99 now. Better, it can be split into up to 4 monthly payments, even with a normal intentional credit card, by adding $5 processing fee, which makes it $104. About $30 for the first month and about $25 for the next 3 months. Not a bad deal. Makes me think if I should grab it. There is also a huge Synthopedia collection included apart from the 3 new instruments.

How does upgrade work? I mean does it replace V Collection 6 making it void? How does reselling the V Collection work, especially in case you own V Collection 6, then bought Pigments at a discount, and then upgraded to V Collection 7? Do I need to sell everything or can I retain only Pigments for example? Good question for their sales support I believe.
Maybe, if you wait a couple of more days, the price sinks to $ 29.
€ 299 - > 199 - > 99 - >?
Just hold your horses, the slope is promising...

User avatar
telecode
KVRian
1305 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Re: Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:34 am

dionenoid wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:33 pm
Mmm...$99 upgrade from V3. Might be worth it :)
yeah. i think if you are on v3 and you use those vst's in your music, its definitely worth it. the new v2 versions are a big improvement on the older versions of those products.
Image

Gear: Mac Mini 2008 model, i7, OS X 10.13.x (High Sierra), 16gb RAM, Cubase 10.5, Cubase 9.5, Maschine MK3, Maschine Jam, Arturia, Komplete 6, Komplete Ultimate, lots of guitars and lapsteels

Return to “Instruments”