Zynaptiq - Orange Vocoder 4 (2018)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Orange Vocoder AU

Conspiracy Theory: Orange Vocoder 4 turned out to be ridiculously powerful, rendering all other plugins worthless. For the sake of all, Zynaptiq took one for the team.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Early 2020?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

zynaptiq wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:27 pm We don't have a new release date to share at this point, but we're aiming for "this summer".
hello,
Any news to share about release Date ?
mabe Christmas ?

What about the ones like me that have digidesign licence. Will there be an upgrade plan for us ?

My last version is pro tools 6 compatible only so I am forced to boot on old G4 with pro tools tdm when needed.

Will the OV4 be pro tools 10 compatible using snow leopard or mountain lion ? (Please, please, please)

It says rtas compatible but, also any chances to see a tdm version ?

On their news page they announced
it will be renamed to:

The Orange Ghost

https://www.zynaptiq.com/orangevocoder/

Sounds about right.

Never mind all that, where is my low latency WORMHOLE update ;-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

zynaptiq wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:27 pm ... but we're aiming for "this summer".
Forget "this" and tell us which year :wink:

The most ridiculous part is that, at least as of this moment, the website still says the release will be "early Q2, 2018." I mean, good on them for not releasing a product that isn't ready yet. But it's just sloppy looking, and doesn't inspire much faith in the company, that they can't even be bothered to update the website after two years, even if just to say "release date TBA."

SirkusPi wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:48 pm doesn't inspire much faith in the company, that they can't even be bothered to update the website after two years, even if just to say "release date TBA."
unfortunately : could not agree more with your point

Seems that they are working primarily for other companies now and are no longer seeking their revenues in this difficult end-consumer market.

Calenberger wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:29 am Seems that they are working primarily for other companies now and are no longer seeking their revenues in this difficult end-consumer market.
Does that make it "pre-abandonware"?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:24 pm
Calenberger wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:29 am Seems that they are working primarily for other companies now and are no longer seeking their revenues in this difficult end-consumer market.
Does that make it "pre-abandonware"?
Don't think so.
High quality stuff and quite unique. :tu:

Probably what's taking so long is to find the perfect nuance of orange.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Return to “Effects”