Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

I need to create separate post in "Vendors allowing license transfers" according to new Vengeance license transfer policy.

Super beta 2 :) Let's see if I can find anything at all.

7 new Sequence presets. Compatible with 1.4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLfbpYdzDHk

Really like your presets Bansaw

msvs wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:33 pm btw Beta is now public:

... Also checkout "ST Manuels Wavetable Strings" pls :)
Installed beta, running it fine. That said - I can't find "ST Manuels Wavetable Strings". It doesn't even show up in the preset browser when I search for it. Is there a trick to finding this mythical preset? ;) :party:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Did you download the new factory bank as mentioned in the post?

yes Content File R7 needs to be downloaded again

Roman

Please don't advise using hacks, or encourage hack dialogues, or you'll be banned from KVR.

Pls read the rules.

Thank you

kevvvvv
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

thejonsolo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:28 pm Did you download the new factory bank as mentioned in the post?
msvs wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:33 pm yes Content File R7 needs to be downloaded again
I just downloaded and installed the beta for the very first time this morning, using the files in my account. Isn’t that the latest content file?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

The content file is a separate file also known as Factory Content. It is on the same page as your beta download. Black boxes that read

Download Windows Installer
Download Mac Installer
Download Factory Content <----BINGO!

thejonsolo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:16 pm The content file is a separate file also known as Factory Content. It is on the same page as your beta download. Black boxes that read

Download Windows Installer
Download Mac Installer
Download Factory Content <----BINGO!
Yes, as I said earlier, I downloaded and installed all of this just this morning. The Factory Content file is "VPS_Avenger_Factory_R7beta.avxp2".

Anyway, I just downloaded it again - and it looks like the preset is there. I'll chalk this up to user error - maybe I mistyped the preset name when I was searching for it. :D :party:

Ok good. That happens to all of us. I am still trying to figure out what to do with that missing container (and thus a used/non-used installation) from Codemeter.

Does anyone know if avenger will be on sale for black Friday?

thermnation wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:01 pm Does anyone know if avenger will be on sale for black Friday?
They usually throw it on sale. It's not discounted much, though this past summer it was available for a whopping 50% off for their 10th Anniversary Sale:

http://www.synthanatomy.com/2019/07/ven ... enger.html

Manuel -Hi

I have just downloaded and installed PSY and Trance 2. All works fine except for in the Arp menu the new Arp presets are not there ?

They only appear when you select a preset but they are not saved into the Arps list ?

I also bought hands up live and this did update the Arp list with the new Arp patterns.

Any advice to what i have done wrong would be appreciated thanks.

Return to “Instruments”