Which soundbank for AAS Chromaphone is your favorite?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was checking into the soundbanks for AAS Chromaphone, but it looks like that are all priced are priced at $39 each. With that in mind, which soundbank can you recommend for me to purchase? I would like one that has a lot of sounds I can use as melodic instruments and doesn't focus on atmospheric, pad, or effects sounds.

They will go on sale for half price here in a bit...they always do. I have every bank for it, but I think they all are fantastic. Sign up for their newsletter and you get a free bank at the end of the year.

Many thanks for the info jonsolo!

Obviously it's very much a matter of taste, but I really like Cinematix. Some very cool percussion in that one.

They are sold regularly at 19$ (half price).
Buy them then at JRR with GROUP or FORUM code and you get them for 16 something...

Thanks for the information Calenberger! Currently the prices at JRR at not at half price, but I noticed the code worked. I'll have to keep checking JRR for when the half price amount kicks in...

Return to “Soundware”