2ndsenseaudio released Wiggle Synthesizer Plugin PC/MAC

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
WIGGLE

street spirit wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:57 pm wonder how much longer it will be on sale.. no brainier price for sure damn.
Almost feel guilty getting it for this cheap Lol
It's on perpetual sale
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 297e055206
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:02 am
street spirit wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:57 pm wonder how much longer it will be on sale.. no brainier price for sure damn.
It's on perpetual sale
Perpetual sale - wonder if it's being abandoned / deprecated?

At that price it doesn't much matter $-wise ("if you use it now, etc." - I agree), but it's an investment in learning, using it in projects. Then some new version of your DAW comes out and there's a bug...

Still - a lot of product for the bucks if you get on with it.

It has not been updated since 2017. It is still full price on their website.

The synth has a cold sound to it. Some folks like it. I have it, but have not used it much.

JoeCat wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:10 am
It's on perpetual sale
Perpetual sale - wonder if it's being abandoned / deprecated?

At that price it doesn't much matter $-wise ("if you use it now, etc." - I agree), but it's an investment in learning, using it in projects. Then some new version of your DAW comes out and there's a bug...

Still - a lot of product for the bucks if you get on with it.
It's very good if it doesnt cause you any problems. Not my case, as the demo came with absurd cpu usage on idle that somehow drops a notch whenever I press a key on my keyboard :roll:

Back into heavy rotation for me after being reminded about it in "Unloved Synths." In a way, this is similar to the Maxx Claster layout of FM modulation. I wish Octopus had gotten this far. Wonderful selection of tricks this one can do.

Lovely synth

Agreed, Wiggle is a great, underrated synth.

Russell Grand wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:14 am Agreed, Wiggle is a great, underrated synth.
Definitely agreed.

There is just so much that can be done with the 4 source wave forms (wave shaping/morphing multiple options with 4 x/y envelope points, phase distortion, wave combining, and all modulatable by 8 MSEGs) even before the also modulatable 4x4 FM, FX phases, and the 4 snapshot programmable/recordable x/y pad (even has that built in audio recorder). Reminds me of QuikQuak's Glass Viper but with more traditional analog style, with FM, MSEGs, x/y pad, etc., on serious steroids.

One of the most fun synths in recent memory.

It's on perpetual sale
Are you sure? It shows 99US$ for me.

Sinisterbr wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:54 pm
It's on perpetual sale
Are you sure? It shows 99US$ for me.
Just wait till the next sale. It was on sale quite often last year.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Back on sale at PluginBoutique for £14.95 / $19, until 2nd March.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

have it didn't use it much, but is indeed underrated. i bought too much, GAS, so. but in the end, i always find a plugin (i already have of course) and me thinks, hee wow. so a present on my pc...

it has some nice features. as stated by rj0, i don't have to repeat that.

i like synths with a slightly or more than slightly workflow. strangely they are the cheaper ones.

i also like synths that are "normal".... by the way... but this is a hidden gem. and for the price.

I bought it for full price when it came out :lol:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:22 pm I bought it for full price when it came out :lol:
Yeah, I, as well. 🤗 It happens - don’t regret it... much. I mean, there’s a bit of difference btw $99 and $19. 😀

Bodhisan wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:35 am
Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:22 pm I bought it for full price when it came out :lol:
Yeah, I, as well. 🤗 It happens - don’t regret it... much. I mean, there’s a bit of difference btw $99 and $19. 😀
Worth the original price, just sad to see it not having the appreciation it deserves.

Return to “Instruments”