Do u-he run Black Friday deals?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all. This is my first post, so hello! :D

Does anybody know if u-he run Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals each year?

I'm looking to pick up Diva (and maybe Repro) but I want to know if I should hang on for another week or two.

U-he doesn't run any sales.

Edit: Ok, i take it back. Obviously, u-he do sales now. :party:
Last edited by chk071 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aled.co wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:33 amDoes anybody know if u-he run Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals each year?
Not every year, but we did twice in recent history. Each time the offer was limited to certain products. One time there were extra perks for existing customers (let me elaborate below why I mention this).
I'm looking to pick up Diva (and maybe Repro) but I want to know if I should hang on for another week or two.
Speaking of extra perks, do you already own a license for any of our commercial offerings? It could be helpful for your plan.

In any case, while some people are working hard to make something happen, we have given ourselves a deadline around Thursday 21st to decide whether or not a BF sale would happen. If so, it'll show up by the end of this week in a beta testing thread in our company forum on KVR.

OMG does that mean there's something new in the pipes? :hyper:

mrj1nx wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:16 am OMG does that mean there's something new in the pipes? :hyper:
Nope, we're not actively working on new stuff until some of our vapourware has seen the light of day (Hive 2.0 was the first of those, Uhbik 2.0 is next). But we do a few selected sales to compensate for the lack of new releases.

Urs wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:12 am
aled.co wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:33 amDoes anybody know if u-he run Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals each year?
Not every year, but we did twice in recent history. Each time the offer was limited to certain products. One time there were extra perks for existing customers (let me elaborate below why I mention this).
Speaking of extra perks, do you already own a license for any of our commercial offerings? It could be helpful for your plan.

In any case, while some people are working hard to make something happen, we have given ourselves a deadline around Thursday 21st to decide whether or not a BF sale would happen. If so, it'll show up by the end of this week in a beta testing thread in our company forum on KVR.
Thanks for that!

I don’t own any u-he licenses yet but it sounds like I should think about it soon. :wink:
Last edited by aled.co on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A BF deal for u-he products is much appreciated! If you go for it, please send an email newsletter. It´s really hard to track all the deals and forum posts for BF.. Thanks!

+1 for Hive sale if possible.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

I would love a sale on sound packs for Zebra, Diva, and Hive.

aled.co wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:09 pmI don’t own any u-he licenses yet but it sounds like I should think about it soon. :wink:
Very soon. We're one last crash bug away from starting this thing on Thursday. Which then is the cutoff date for the perks for existing users. I'm now very confident that it will happen.
enCiphered wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:18 pm A BF deal for u-he products is much appreciated! If you go for it, please send an email newsletter. It´s really hard to track all the deals and forum posts for BF.. Thanks!
Same as above, but the Newsletter won't happen before next week. Keep an eye on our forum, if you can.
telecode wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:02 pm +1 for Hive sale if possible.
Same recommendation as for people who want Diva or Repro: Our BF sales target specific products unless you're an existing customer (where the range would be broadly expanded). If it turns out that we do a BF sale, neither Hive nor Diva nor Repro would be discounted in general.
HTT wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:07 pm I would love a sale on sound packs for Zebra, Diva, and Hive.
Those would be part of it (not as much as the discount we did last year though, where it was soundsets only)

Urs wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:06 am Uhbik 2.0 is next
:party: :band:

I did the u-he collection with Native early this year. Outstanding quality on all of it. The spring reverb, mmm

I want to thank U-He for not devaluating it's products. Yes, that makes it harder to buy, but also means they are valued and valuable. Like buying a classic hardware synth. I own Hive, Diva, and Repro... but would consider other opportunities for U-He products. :D

i currently own

Hive (v1.x)
Hive 2
Presswerk
Zebra2
Zebra2 The Dark Zebra

would the upcoming sale benefit?

which forum will this be announced in?

thanks!

There has been talk of a Zebra 3. But I'm curious. Is this just customer speculation or has there actually been a U-he announcement that Zebra 3 is in the works?

Return to “Instruments”