Do u-he run Black Friday deals?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:18 pm There has been talk of a Zebra 3. But I'm curious. Is this just customer speculation or has there actually been a U-he announcement that Zebra 3 is in the works?
Looks like a attempt to troll the thread. Or is this just me ? :?
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

resistent wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:21 pm
wagtunes wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:18 pm There has been talk of a Zebra 3. But I'm curious. Is this just customer speculation or has there actually been a U-he announcement that Zebra 3 is in the works?
Seriously? I asked a legitimate question. People have been talking about Zebra 3 for I don't even know how long now and yet, I haven't found anything that suggests this is actually in the works. So I'm simply asking Urs to fill me if, if he can, and if there will be a Zebra 3, will there be an initial discount for Zebra 2 owners.

If you see this as trolling then you have some pretty weird ideas of what trolling a thread means.

Sheesh. What is it with this place?

wagtunes wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:39 pm
Seriously? I asked a legitimate question. People have been talking about Zebra 3 for I don't even know how long now and yet, I haven't found anything that suggests this is actually in the works. So I'm simply asking Urs to fill me if, if he can, and if there will be a Zebra 3, will there be an initial discount for Zebra 2 owners.

If you see this as trolling then you have some pretty weird ideas of what trolling a thread means.

Now I'm sure you are trolling. You are for such a long time a KVR member. I read a lots of threads regarding Zebra² in which you participated. Quite often with the same questions.

Yes Zebra3 is in work. And yes there will be a discount (30€) for existing user. This are at least the info I could gather from various threads.

Thanks.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

resistent wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:43 pm
wagtunes wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:39 pm

Now I'm sure you are trolling. You are for such a long time a KVR member. I read a lots of threads regarding Zebra² in which you participated. Quite often with the same questions.

Yes Zebra3 is in work. And yes there will be a discount (30€) for existing user. This are at least the info I could gather from various threads.

Thanks.
You know what? With 17,000 posts and all the threads I've been in, I can't expect to remember every single one of them. So excuse me for having a bad memory.

Ass.

wagtunes wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:47 pm Ass.
Interesting signature of a post... :scared:

question was asked and answered...locked and Wags, seriously...if someone called you an ass like that my notifications would light up with reports from you...unacceptable
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Instruments”