Pure Acid - New TB-303 emulation

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Check out my YouTube channel for dose of Acid: https://www.youtube.com/acidalex

Love it!!! Any idea when it might be released?

November is the estimate, AU version to follow in December

fortycoats wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:09 pm November is the estimate, AU version to follow in December
I wouldn't hold your breath for an AU version. He never did release his last app as an AU.
Check out my YouTube channel for dose of Acid: https://www.youtube.com/acidalex

Gr16 was maybe not architected in a way convenient to AU. Whereas he could’ve set out from the start with this one planning on making it. He’s very talented - it’s not like he can’t do it.

Also, a new app brings in a lot more money than updating an old one.

sounds so nice as for just aple app
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

This will be great....i think just a few days....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxjiw7K ... =emb_title

Instant Acid presets..some nice classics included! :)

c1c2 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:49 am Instant Acid presets..some nice classics included! :)
Indeed...just listened to my old Nostrum albums and got blow back to the 90´s.
Damn, no more good 303 in trance tracks these days. :)

Now available. Go drop money on some Pure Acid.

Wow, i love it. Even more than all 303 (plus 808/909) VST’s. Sound is great and the workflow too. Together with NS2 app of the year for me.
And all that for € 10.99.
I hope it will be ported as VST/AU as well some day.

Reminds me of scaled down and now discontinued Rebirth RB-338 from Propellerheads. Bought it in a snap, but why there are so many presets missing from pre-release demo, most notably “New Order” preset.
Is there any way to download it..?

Atlatnesiti wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:51 am Reminds me of scaled down and now discontinued Rebirth RB-338 from Propellerheads. Bought it in a snap, but why there are so many presets missing from pre-release demo, most notably “New Order” preset.
Is there any way to download it..?
I think this sounds better than Rebirth and i find it even better than Audiorealism´s Bass Line 3. Also cheaper and more features on top. Not sure about the presets missing but for me it also comes with some fantastic 303 classic presets which inspire and it is just a lot fun to play with this app. I can just repeat myself but i really would love this also as a AU/VST plug-in. This is (at least for me) another example where a single guy makes a little app which blows my plug-ins out of the water. Not sure which is actually the most accurate emulation but so far i really dig this app.

Doubt it could be better than ABL3
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:38 pm Doubt it could be better than ABL3
Might be just my taste but i heard that also from some others so it might not only me.
But it is also the workflow and GUI which i like more. And for just a few dollars i have nothing to complain. I run it on my iPhone into Logic on my mac for some better FX (but the included are not bad also). The 808/909 drums and the other things like audio render within the app on top are great as well. The sequencer has some nice options too. No AUv3 sadly but i think that is planned as well.
These iOS apps getting better and better....

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”