parawave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:02 pm Now is you change
Careful there. :wink:
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

AJYoung wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:24 pm
parawave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:02 pm Now is you change
Careful there. :wink:
Thanks for pointing it out :tu:
parawave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:02 pm We started our yearly BLACK FRIDAY sale !

---

I know that some of you were already waiting for it. Now is your chance to get Rapid 1.7 in the ~99€ price range.
Only until 30th November!

So- trying to buy- How do I enter my UK Companies VAT ID (it says its needs my address for VAT reasons, but I am VAT exempt)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

How long does the black friday offer last?

HcDoom wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:44 pm How long does the black friday offer last?
Says on the post above - 30th Nov
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

The demo videos are almost all EDM-type patches. Are there any good examples of pads and keys? I have Hive and Synthmaster 2. I appreciate the discount, but I am not hearing anything that is making me think I don't already have RAPID's sonic capabilities already covered. (I also have Zebra/HZ, Diva, Falcon, and Komplete 12).
Last edited by HTT on Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am must say I am surprised how the preset browser is so basic.
No favourites (at least in the demo version), no search functionality (at least in the demo version).
Mirko is known for his presets, I would imagine preset browsing would have been much better implemented. Or is this just a demo limitation?

rsp
sound sculptist

HTT wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:14 am The demo videos are almost all EDM-type patches. Are there any good examples of pads and keys? I have Hive and Synthmaster 2. I appreciate the discount, but I am not hearing anything that is making me think I don't already have RAPID's sonic capabilities already covered. (I also have Zebra/HZ, Diva, Falcon, and Komplete 12).
There are a lot of Keys and also very dynamic and strong. Here is an old video where I play some presets. At 0.50 for example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_gHDi3yzgY

zvenx wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:31 am I am must say I am surprised how the preset browser is so basic.
No favourites (at least in the demo version), no search functionality (at least in the demo version).
Mirko is known for his presets, I would imagine preset browsing would have been much better implemented. Or is this just a demo limitation?
You're right. If You compare Rapid 1.0 with 1.7 you will see, that we did a lot (just compare how Rapid looks in the video with Rapid now. xD ) and a better presetbrowser with advanced functions is one of our next tasks. ;-)

Still no answer to the VAT question? Does the site always charge VAT even to companies who are exempt VAT?

SLiC wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:16 am So- trying to buy- How do I enter my UK Companies VAT ID (it says its needs my address for VAT reasons, but I am VAT exempt)
Hi! I'm not really sure. Please contact Parawave Audio for this. They will help you. :tu:

https://parawave-audio.com/index.php?ro ... on/contact

Testing the new Rapid FX plugin with external gear: A x0xb0x (TB-303) is connected with the DAW, processed by some nice effects (Reverb, Delay, Shaper).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3MMVas5qT0

SLiC wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 am Still no answer to the VAT question? Does the site always charge VAT even to companies who are exempt VAT?
Seems that way.
That is the one stickler that is holding me back. (That even non EU residents are charged VAT)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:55 pm
SLiC wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 am Still no answer to the VAT question? Does the site always charge VAT even to companies who are exempt VAT?
Seems that way.
That is the one stickler that is holding me back. (That even non EU residents are charged VAT)
rsp
Its law and companies need to follow rules. A sold product is a sold product and VAT is part of the transaction, no matter the buyers country of origin.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

HcDoom wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:07 pm
zvenx wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:55 pm
Seems that way.
rsp
Its law and companies need to follow rules. A sold product is a sold product and VAT is part of the transaction, no matter the buyers country of origin.
That's is not correct, but either way, if you are a VAT Registered Business in the EU we are exempt the VAT (as we charge VAT- thats how it works). That is why most software purchases have a box for VAT numbers for Businesses that check the VAT Number against the Business Address.

Return to “Instruments”