Old Subject - New Thread...

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, and please forgive me if this has been threaded to death, but I am looking for recent, up to date opinions, if you please...

Backstory:
Have tons of Hardware.I purchased Samplitude Pro4 Suite, and Acid Pro 8. I also have OEM versions of Cubase, and Ableton Live lite. I Started exploring VST's on a lark, am hopelessly hooked.
I now own the Arturia V-Collection7, FUVI Falcon 2, and am going to purchase the Steinberg Absolute 4. I am trying to determine the best Midi Controller that would work for all of this.
Being that I use a rather less well known / used DAW, it has been rather a struggle to get a large consensus online. I understand the Arturia would work the best for the V-Collection, but I do not want to double up on software that I already own.
Considering the Akai MPK249, Nektar Panorama T6, M-Audio Code 49, or of course, the Arturia MKII.
Any stories, suggestions. concerns, comments, criticisms, etc would be appreciated.

I like the look (and spec) of the new Novation Remote SL ... it has templates for lots of soft synths onboard. I have one of the original SLs ... its still solid as a rock after 15 years in my studio.

Yes, Novation.
:tu:

Very good also, the Roland A-500 and A-800.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Thank you for your opinions! It is very much appreciated...

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”