ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

trusampler wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:41 pm Apparently most of my expansions needed to be updated.. :scared:
If you right click on each expansion and choose "verify" it should fix the outdated status. There are only a few files that have changed and need to be downloaded.

thanks
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:50 pm
trusampler wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:41 pm Just updated to cloud based Nexus 2 , what does this mean for our license on the usb elicenser? Will I still be able to bring my usb dongle, with a laptop and gig with it, or is the nexus 2 license on it void? Do I need to just trash it?

Apparently most of my expansions needed to be updated.. :scared:
99.9% sure Nexus 2 stays exactly as it is, as does the licence.

As I posted earlier, if you update everything works just the same, with the one exception (that I've noticed anyway) that the old categories in the file browser for the factory library have gone. All now folded into a single "Factory Library" folder, which makes sense to me as you have to use the two digit search to look for stuff in the expansions anyway.
Right on thanks
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

9 Days away, can't wait to see the GUI :hyper:

Yes!
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

I sure hope ReFX is adequately prepared against site crashes. Nexus 3 is highly anticipated and it's going to be some crowd rush.

Cloud app updated 77 of my 80 expansions. Found 2 I hadn't installed for some reason. Already a big win!

Love the cloud app. Essentially the same basic method of being able to manage plugins that Toontrack,Native Instruments and Arturia uses.Very convenient.

The Christmas expansions are made of select presets from other expansions that were released that year right? Nothing new in there?

Definitely like the cloud app!
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

m-ac wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:47 pm The Christmas expansions are made of select presets from other expansions that were released that year right? Nothing new in there?
That's right, if by "nothing new" you mean "nothing that isn't in other expansions". I probably own about 5% of all Nexus expansions though, there's plenty that's in there that I personally don't have elsewhere.

Actually that's something I'm really hoping the (possible) tag browser helps with, hundreds of xmas patches over the years that have all been hard to browse or find would be very handy in an easy-to-find form where you can search by genre, bass etc. Basically I don't care what is in what expansion, I just want a quick way to find a patch regardless of where it was originally from.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Agreed a great browser is probably one of the most popular requests for Nexus 3.
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

trusampler wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:15 pm Agreed a great browser is probably one of the most popular requests for Nexus 3.
The browser info is what I'm waiting for.

dblock wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:24 pm
trusampler wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:15 pm Agreed a great browser is probably one of the most popular requests for Nexus 3.
First screenshot!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Loudness_Contour wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:45 am
dblock wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:24 pm
First screenshot!
Wow! Thanks for posting that Loudness_Contour!! :tu: :tu: :tu:

Return to “Instruments”