Behringer VSTs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you want, post your own experiences with their stuff. Wouldn't surprise me if there weren't more issues than with other devices. :)

You know how it goes. People go on the net when they have issues, and they don't if they don't have any issues. Doubt the Behringer synths have siginficantly more issues than other synths.

chk071 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:53 pm If you want, post your own experiences with their stuff. Wouldn't surprise me if there weren't more issues than with other devices. :)

You know how it goes. People go on the net when they have issues, and they don't if they don't have any issues. Doubt the Behringer synths have siginficantly more issues than other synths.
Yes agreed but the point was that it will be hard to find time/resources to fix said issues when there are 500* products coming down the pipeline.

* Yes, I know.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

chk071 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:51 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:41 pm They’re already over-stretched trying to simultaneously manufacture and release multiple hardware products, so hopefully this isn’t a near-term strategy that will impact that further.
Maybe i understand this the wrong way, and you are not suggesting that Behringer have problems?
They’re missing delivery dates, so they’re over promising on things they can’t deliver. That’s not the same thing as “things working badly”

They just hired all the fired engineers from NI. They need to give them some sort of work...

Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:12 pm They just hired all the fired engineers from NI. They need to give them some sort of work...
If B moves this direction, I think NI has the most to worry about (eventually). Heck, B could end up purchasing NI in the future if all that comes true.

Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:12 pm They just hired all the fired engineers from NI. They need to give them some sort of work...
For sure!

My comment was just that I hope they don’t try to rush products to market - those guys will have plenty of R&D work on their hands, and hopefully they get the chance to do the beat job that they can.

Hmmm, I'm already thinking Babsynth 6, Babbery 5, BFM 9 and Guitar Big 6...all at Behringer pricing of $39.99 each.... :hyper:

vitocorleone123 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:19 pm
If B moves this direction, I think NI has the most to worry about (eventually). Heck, B could end up purchasing NI in the future if all that comes true.
Maybe B is the secret investor for NI...? Oh I have to stop that...

I`d be very interested into hybrids,
let`s say a Behringer Pro-1 with port to daw interface.

Seems to me to have the potential for future Vsti`s and Vst`s.

No idea in how far prices go beyond affordability,
would you consider Behringer to be a candidate to deliver such devices?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Behringer dumping all this stuff. But they forget who wants to buy it. Most people already have a hw synth in that segment.
Same goes for VSTs. Bax NL has 83x K-2 in stock, they are €322, that they have 83 after two months out can't be a good sign.

Then there's people enough who want it, but can't buy it. They can't rely too much on that group. So Bax has to store all these boxes for too long. At some point they are going to dump stuff, and Bax will think twice next time. It's a risky strategy, if you'd ask me.

Higher the price, gets worse. Behringer VC340, €499. 215 in stock and so on. You are not going to tell me Bax is going to enjoy this.

But Bax can't deliver an RD-8 atm! Something does not add up here.

Nvm

excuse me please wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:36 pm Behringer dumping all this stuff. But they forget who wants to buy it. Most people already have a hw synth in that segment.
Same goes for VSTs. Bax NL has 83x K-2 in stock, they are €322, that they have 83 after two months out can't be a good sign.

Then there's people enough who want it, but can't buy it. They can't rely too much on that group. So Bax has to store all these boxes for too long. At some point they are going to dump stuff, and Bax will think twice next time. It's a risky strategy, if you'd ask me.

Higher the price, gets worse. Behringer VC340, €499. 215 in stock and so on. You are not going to tell me Bax is going to enjoy this.

But Bax can't deliver an RD-8 atm! Something does not add up here.
If they sell 83 a week it’s fine. Without sales info one cannot make such an assertion.

Of course if doesn’t add up, you only have one element of the equation.

The K2 is #3 in sound modules, I think they’re selling just fine.
https://m.thomann.de/gb/cat_rank.html?a ... Key=TASYEX

All they have to do is make VSTs of all the Roland gear and not stick it behind a cloud subscription that requires regular internet access even for "perpetual" licences and they'll probably have a winner.
Image Image Image Image

They really seem to listen to people so this is only a good thing in my eyes. Hopefully they make some nice digital synth emulations like ensoniq, waldorfXT, SY99 etc

Return to “Instruments”