Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

Audiority wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:30 am Hey guys, for those who downloaded our plugins during the Plugin Collective promo:

Distortion 1 updated to v1.1
- NEW: 8 different pedal circuits
- NEW: Noise Gate
- NEW: HQ Mode
- NEW: Notifications System
- NEW: VST3 plugin format
- NEW: Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina support
- CHANGE: 64bit only

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca
Thank you, Luca!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

We’ve teamed up with our friends at Nugen Audio to offer you a free copy of their Monofilter elements plug-in, an essential tool to help manage your bass range. Plus enjoy a £100 discount of Nugen’s e-store on orders over £100.
Image Image Image Image

Typo on the Focusrite site by the looks of it. It seems to be a $100 voucher rather than £100 (I assume it works for orders over $100).

Very nice offer - picked up the plugin, the upgrade to the 'full' monofilter and SigMod (which I was planning to get last month but completely forgot) and it only cost me 10 quid ....

mcbpete wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:51 pm Very nice offer - picked up the plugin, the upgrade to the 'full' monofilter and SigMod (which I was planning to get last month but completely forgot) and it only cost me 10 quid ....
WHERE DI'S???.... And also some varia tof bx co nsole.... Just keeeeeeeeeeps on a'givin.... Hehehehheheeh

Yeah, got the console too. Thanks, Focusrite. And thanks to Nugen for Monofilter (and Stereoizer a few years ago).

Phew, NUGEN's website sucks a lot. Funny for such a seemingly big time prod. tool developer.
I already upgraded to Monofilter a year or two ago, and could have upgraded to stereoizer 3
from it's elements version, but I went with stereo placer for $19. SEQ-S for $49 is probably
a good deal as well, but I didn't want to spend that much.

As a company, they seem pretty chincy, I'm surprised they will allow such discounts. I hope
one day to be able to get my vizualizer ver 1 upgrade for significantly less than $99. I have
been waiting for 15 yrs probably. No way I'm paying that for a re-sizable UI basically. :D

BTW: I would have had to buy another sigmod lic to get the stereoizer upgrade for $18.

Doh, filled out the holiday survey that Nugen conveniently emailed to me (again) at the last minute
and upgraded to Stereoizer 3 for another $19 e.g. completed the bundle thanks to the focusrite
promo mostly. :tu:

YARP!!! Got the upgrade + Sigmod(also forgot to buy last month) for US$17. Website is indeed hyper shitty.Thanks to mcbpete for the howto....

Got the focus bundle for £31.20 combining the survey voucher with the focusrite offer (survey voucher ending very soon if you have one and want to take advantage)

Many thanks for the heads up regarding the holiday survey voucher. Survey is still running and can be found easily enough. Filled out just moments ago. The discount was immediately applied to my cart. Focus bundle at 83% discount is a sweet deal.

visited https://focusrite.com/en
and got this:
"Notice
This website or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. To learn more, please refer to the cookie policy.
You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by closing or dismissing this notice, by scrolling this page, by clicking a link or button or by continuing to browse otherwise."

Such notices are increasingly becoming popular. I usually click away from such sites.
Did any one else get this notice? How did you handle it?

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:57 am visited https://focusrite.com/en
and got this:
"Notice
This website or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. To learn more, please refer to the cookie policy.
You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by closing or dismissing this notice, by scrolling this page, by clicking a link or button or by continuing to browse otherwise."

Such notices are increasingly becoming popular. I usually click away from such sites.
Did any one else get this notice? How did you handle it?

Pretty sure they are required by law to do that now. I usually accept, particularly when they
already have all my data, as is the case with focusrite. If they don't I still don't pay it much
attention typically. If it were someone I preferred not to do that, I would delete my cookies
after visiting. That's about all you can do, beyond vacating the site completely.

^^ Actually, some site will allow you to opt out of tracking and such, but it can be a pain to figure out
where to do that. Depending on your system, you can also use browser extensions to block them or
report to them that you don't want to be tracked and whatnot. Anyway, I could go on and describe
all the methods you can use to hide your IP and prevent tracking etc. But that could take a while...

*You could refuse the cookies and disable or limit scripting in your browser, chances are it will cause problems with the functionality of the site.

^^^
Thanks for the info.
Will going to the site Incognito be helpful?

Return to “Effects”