AD Dubstation 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just grabbed the update. I love this plugin, both v1 and v2.

The interpolation is one of its strongest features. I can modulate the delaytime with Reapers parameter modulation without unwanted artifacts.

I sometimes use this in sound designs and dialogue mixes. Thanks for the continued support fellas.

The resizable GUI is useful to me because I keep my plugin chain display docked. Very useful.
Will mix for fun

Unable to automate delaytime in Ableton Live 9.7. Anyone else able to confirm this bug?
I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored...

Is the mix button lockable in Dubstation 2?

groovyomega wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:22 am Is the mix button lockable in Dubstation 2?
I fired it up - doesn't appear so. I also RTFM and locking is not mention. :phones:

Thanks for confirming Plexuss. I’ll mail support.
I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored...

plexuss wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:28 am
groovyomega wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:22 am Is the mix button lockable in Dubstation 2?
I fired it up - doesn't appear so. I also RTFM and locking is not mention. :phones:
Thanks for the information! :tu:

Anyone have an opinion on the recent 2.1 update?
I just updated and thankfully still have the 2.0 installers.
Maybe there are some improvements under the hood but the new ‘ultra widescreen layout‘ is a mess imo as everything is way smaller than before when in standard size and enlarged to a usable level now takes up most of the whole screen.
The new preset browser seems cumbersome aswell as you now have to switch between the GUI and the browser

edit: note to myself: i really shouldn't post immediate impressions without letting them sink a bit first.
I'm still not sure wether the new layout really is an improvement, but it's not as bad as i first thought either
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

Completely forgot about this update and never installed it. Didn't even realize they changed the layout so I just checked it out...yeah, I see your point. I'm not sure where the improvement is with this layout compared to prior versions. It seems like there's a lot of extra white space that doesn't really add value compared to the prior build. Might just stick to the version I have currently installed.

Exactly this.
I don't think i ever had that feeling of wasted space, or ‘wrong’ aspect ratios on a plugin before.

Oh and maybe i'm just stupid, but now i can't load my newly created presets as they seemingly don't show up in the presets list

Yesterday I played by having in one send Dubstation, in the other Audiority Echoes, and a saturation plugin in the insert after the source.
Great psychedelic sound modifications...
I wonder if someone has created a bunch of additional presets for the Dubstation, I’m so lazy tweaking.

Edited

Return to “Effects”