3am - of the clock (album)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

toonertik wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:09 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:58 pm
you eat every day? am i supposed to?
I do these days...

BUT I sure had some days when food ...

nah... just another gram or 2... or

hang on... lets split an...

:whistles:
:lol: I remember those days... these days Brit and I have conversations which are like "Well, if we really want the granite counter top, we'll only be eating top ramen for a few months." We've come a long way over the last 10 years.

Fascinating. Your process sounds like a lot of fun. Almost made we want to do something like it. But alas, I have no hardware anymore. I'd have to build a whole new studio after gutting my old one.

Maybe if I win the lottery one day.

You don't need a whole studio of gear, just play with stuff you have around. Do you have a metal mixing bowl? That's a great percussion instrument! Get a sample of it and load it into a granular sample player. You don't need a great mic. Some of the earliest music I made was recorded with the mic on a webcam. I use an old radioshack lapel mic for lots of stuff, because it kinda reminds me of that webcam mic. :lol:

But the key is to have fun, right. If you have fun working in the box, do that. :)

justin3am wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:50 am You don't need a whole studio of gear, just play with stuff you have around. Do you have a metal mixing bowl? That's a great percussion instrument! Get a sample of it and load it into a granular sample player. You don't need a great mic. Some of the earliest music I made was recorded with the mic on a webcam. I use an old radioshack lapel mic for lots of stuff, because it kinda reminds me of that webcam mic. :lol:

But the key is to have fun, right. If you have fun working in the box, do that. :)
:tu:

My new favourite album. Production is top notch, great use of creative and spacial effects. Perfect late night listening (it's almost 2am here). Sounds really good on my Genelecs. Cool stuff Justin. Bought :)

Hey thanks! And thanks to everyone who bought the album.

Return to “Music Cafe”